• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do think would happen if Misty hadn't left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Daisy, Violet, and Lily wouldn't go to the vacation, Misty gets new clothes somehow, May wouldn't loose a bike, and wouldn't join Ash, and Ash, Misty and Brock will have an adventure in Houenn.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think maybe Brock would leave 4 a while 'cause his dad wanted to take a vacation,
    and Tracey would go w/ Ash & Misty.

Years

I really don't wanna think if that would have happened...

Even though I am a huge supporter of AAML...

Here's what could happen if it did:
    Misty would still leave the group, but in a much different way. Since somewhat telling Ash her feelings, Misty knows that those feelings would get in the way of Ash's quest to become the greatest Pok?mon Master/Champion. Ash maybe knows Misty's true feelings towards him so he'd think too much of her and thus potentially ending his quest. Knowing Ash very well at this point, Misty knows that leaving would probably be the best thing for both of them. Being the super-caring person she is, she knows that Ash's life-long dream is more important than Misty's. She'd leave, but probably even more depressed than what actually happened. Hiding behind a situation is better than to face it head on.

Afterwards, everything in Hoenn would be the same, although when Misty returns, either Ash or Misty would have quite a conflict on their hands.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    It would be very different like when team rocket ,and such, would come around (in the beginning)Misty would have her pokemon to help instead of ash just having pikachu.
    -Oh yeah and she probable might have captured the mudkip instead of Brock.
    -Brock wouldn't be able to away with as much,the ear yanking.
    -She and May might have become good friends.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Daisy, Violet, and Lily wouldn't go to the vacation, Misty gets new clothes somehow, May wouldn't loose a bike, and wouldn't join Ash, and Ash, Misty and Brock will have an adventure in Houenn.
    same as I think....

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
  • She would have discovered that Togepi is an evil life-sucking leech and gotten rid of it, therefore returning the series to it's former Season One glory.

Realistically, it would have virtually been the same, I would think. But I would have been somewhat happier.

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
  • THESMARTONE, Brock doesn't leave and Tracey doesn't comme back, since in Japanese ep. they are already headed for Mossdeep and Brock is still here. so if they change with Tracey now, too late.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    If she hadn't left? I think the group would be doing what they are now. The only difference is--

Haruka would most likely only travel with Satoshi-taichi until she got back home. Then her and Masato could go out on their own, or, Senri could train her. Kasumi would have most likely competed in contests and then Haruka could have been her rival.

Years
  • Sorry for the confusion about the earlier post. (much earlier) To put it in layman's terms, I don't like thinking about what could have happened when something already did happen. To me, fate is a really strong factor in the show, so whatever happens happen because everything is important in the future one way or another.

And Misty in contests??? I really don't think she's the type for her. What makes me think that is her attitude. No way can she do much with that.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • TheSmartOne said:
    That didn't make any sense to me.
    Either you've never had your heart broken (don't lie; it happens to everyone), or you have the emotional range of a toothpick. I wholly agree with dqle; there would probably be some tough times ahead.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...I think that if Misty hadn't left that May's bike would have still been trashed, but this time Misty would have attacked Ash about replacing it and made May get really angry about it. Misty also would have spazzed when she saw Kyogre and the Sootopolis Gym, and maybe Juan would have even flirted with her a bit like the last Leader in the Orange Islands.

dqle: Running is never better than facing it head-on. Also, Ash is so oblivious that he wouldn't have realized it right away, so he'd be bugging Misty about what was wrong with her.

Years
  • Don't revive threads over a month old... let alone over a year. Thanks.

*closed*

Sorry Lily! ;_;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • A 2 year bump! 'sfrom Septembr 2004. Please don't do it again. o.o
    edit:
    Sammi beat me. ;______;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back