• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape Service For you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
Years
  • Well me and my brother are officially moving to Romania where we will have absolutly no internet. I have had my Runescape account and my brothers for too long and now we are giving everything in it away. I am a lvl 108 and i want all my stuff gone to the good ofthe community. All you have to do is ask for thee item the mmount and email me. My email is -removed email- All you have to do is just give me the Account and Pass and using my brothers laptop and mine, we will put in your account the requested items or items, no strings attached. Since there is a trade limit now we will do it by dropping the things so all you have to do is tell me the account and password in the email. Thanks guys for letting me get rid of all this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry, not gunna happen. This forum isn't to auction or give away items. Take it to private messaging if you want to do this sort of thing.

//locked+

Plus, you sound like a scammer. :x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back