• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do i make a trainer card???

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
Years
  • There is a proper forum for this. Go here Home of the sprites
    That is the place you got to request for a trainer card. I'm sure if you look around you'll find a thread explaining it, but I'll give you the basics. Look for a template (you can get one there) and get the sprites. There is s certain font used in the pokemon games and you can find that font in a thread there too IIRC (but I've added it as an atachment anyway). You need a graphics program like photoshop or PSP to do the sprite making. Get your favorite sprites and then it's just a matter of arranging them properly. I've never made a sprite so that is just a basic look at it.... go to the forum I told you about to find out more.

~Splash

Last edited:
    Back