• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KETCHUP

Catsupper

"Right Through Time" Master
Years
  • Im a new user of P.C and my name is ketchup

i use vista which is like ****.....

oh and as u can see my user title i need help on hacking pokemon ruby

i want to make my own version of pokemon so....

and if u can help me plz pm me =D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, well hello there... Ketchup! xD
    It's kind of against the rules to swear in this community, so reading the Community Rules and FAQ might not be a bad idea. ;D
    (They might save you from getting into some trouble.)

So, you want to learn how to hack Pokémon Ruby? Well, I'm sure you can find everything you may need to do so in the Rom-hacking section. There are documents and tutorials as well as the Help Recruitment thread. Those links should help you out!

Well, welcome to the community.
    I do hope that you will enjoy yourself!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello Ketchup welcome to are community. Please make sure you read the rules because swearing is certainly not allowed and can offend people. Make sure you do so. And posts lots and stay active.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hiya Ketchup, welcome to the PC! ^^ Theres a pokemon hacking section for any help of hacking, also make sure to read the rules carefully. So have fun! :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Ketchup.....Ketchup. Sorry i got a bit lost.

I love ketchup xD Anyway welcome to PC~ As Hiidoran said, reading the Rules/FAQ wouldn't be to bad of an idea. Although when you swear it comes out as four of these * * * * it still isn't good. Only in real life xD, nah joking

Have a good stay here at pc~

Years
  • Welcome to PC! ^^ There are tons of forums & tutorials for hacks. Good luck with it! See you around

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC...
    If you need help with hacking, you should go check out the hacking section where there are many experienced hackers who I am sure will give you any help you need to improve at hacking or just to answer some questions..
    Good luck!

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • Ketchup? ummm I love ketchup ^^
    Am I late? Oh, sorry, but as they say you're never late to welcome anyone (
    Do they?)

I'm heaven and nice to meet you. Reading rules really helps so you must do that. And I can assure you that you'll enjoy yourself like hell.
    So get going and post dozens!

Back