• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    hi, i'm scott, i so far have played all pokemon games for the gb and gba and am playing diamond on an emulator to decide whether i am going to purchase it or not. Pretty sure I am :) so anyway. thanks for all the tips ive already read in my short time here and i hope theres plenty more to come :)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, Scott! :)

In my opinion, I think you should go ahead and purchase it! I have Pokemon Diamond, and it's awesome! Plus if you have wifi at your house you can go online and battle or trade with other people. Now I just wish I had wifi lol. n_n;;

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay! I am sure you will have a lot of fun here at pc. :)

-Neko

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hello there, Scott! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I would certainly recommend purchasing Diamond :D

Have fun posting, making friends and eating warm fuzzies ;D

-Roy

Years
  • Welcome to PC! ^^ the D/P series is really worth it. & hey you can buy it used at gamestop a bit cheaper! ^^ Anyway, see you around the forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... Yes, I would reconmend that you buy Diamond and/or Pearl. They are really great games, not to mention that the experience on an emulator is only half the fun of the real thing. ;D

Well, welcome to the forums!
    I'm sure you will find a place here that will satisfy your Pokémon needs. If not, PC has a variety of sections for other interests as well!
    (Wow, I should do commercials for this site... xD)

Since I see that you have already made about three posts at the time of my typing this, I assume that you have already read the Community Rules and FAQ.
    (They are just awesome reads, aren't they? xD)

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little asides. They amuse me, but most people don't find them humorous. xD
    Please do enjoy yourself here~

Back