• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How DO you make your money on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    I'm just curious because I have to fight the elite four at least once a day to get money for certain TM's off game arcade and buy items I'll use imgame and other stuff.
    So how do you make money? Do you fight a certain trainer?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, there is an OLD COUPLE just before the Pokemon Mansion I think it is before there, but anyway once you beat them a few times (WITH AMULET COIN) and once they have level 60 pokemon, when you beat them WITH AMULET COIN you get 24000 EVERY TIME you win xD

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    I fight two people facing each other at the left side of the mansion using VS. seeker and with amulet coin they give you 24.000 each!!! Try it

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I think it's the south of Hearthome, or was I thinking of Mr. bcklot?

I make money by battling my Rival, I never battle the elite Four, bccause I migh delete the data again. DD:

Brandini

Guitarist
    Years
    The best ones are definitely the old people by the side of the mansion. And there's always that rich boy on route 222 with his luxio.

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
    well what i do is give my 1st pokemon a luck essence then i go to the restaurant place and battle everyone there and if i need more money i just battle the elite four

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
    Years
    I make my money in DP by battling the Elite Four with my level 100 Mewtwo holding its Amulet Coin whenever I go there to train Pokemon. Also, I occasionally sell stuff from the Underground. A lot of good junk to sell down there.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Huh? I didn't know you could battle those people again. But anyway, if I need money I just go to the Underground and collect stuff.

Yeah... Just use your Trainer Seeker key item around trainers. It requires 100 steps before every use.
    By the way, it does doesn't work in caves and buildings (and maybe forests... can't remember).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Amulet Coin + E4 = Cash for days!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    What I do is fight those 2 Cooltrainers above Resort Gorgeous. they are good for experience (as one owns a Salamance) and for money.

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
    Get a meowth with payday, and try to get some amulet coins.
    then battle the rich boys, and make loads of cash!

Back