• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up. I'm new

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Hi everyone. PC seems like a cool place, so I decided to join. :)
    I read all the rules, so you guys don't need to remind me about that. I'm gunna try my very best to follow every one ^.^

So, a little about myself...

Games I own:
    Blue,
    Silver (My favorite),
    Sapphire,
    LeafGreen,
    and (Recently bought) Pearl! Yes I know I'm a little late, but I have it now and it seems awesome!

As for the TV show, I think season 1 was the best out of all of them.
    My favorite character is May, and My favorite Movie would have to be Pokemon 2000.

Well, I guess thats it. I'll see you guys on the boards ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • You sound like a model forum-goer tails!

Well anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Are you perhaps my clone?
    I share the exact same favorites you have listed up there! That's just quite amazing. ;D
    (Well, except for the love of May... I prefer Misty myself.)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    It's pretty great that you have already read the rules, that shows some pretty great inituative!
    [/size](If you hadn't read the rules, Hiido would have hit you with a stick...)[/size]

So you started the fourth generation a little late. The point is you are playing it now!
    Next to the Johto Saga, I think the Sinnoh Saga is one of the bests. I do hope you will enjoy it!
    (Not to mention the Wi-Fi capabilities! Am I right?)

Please do enjoy your time here, Tails!
    Take care~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yo, Tails2000. You seem pretty cool so let me welcome you to the boards and curse Hiidoran under my breath for beating me to an introductory thread again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    You sound like a model forum-goer tails!

Well anyway, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!
    I have experience, and I'm sure I'll have fun ^.^

Are you perhaps my clone?
    I share the exact same favorites you have listed up there! That's just quite amazing. ;D
    (Well, except for the love of May... I prefer Misty myself.)
    Wow, 4 hours after I joined and I already have a clone. lol jk.
    But misty is my second fave ^.^

and curse Hiidoran under my breath for beating me to an introductory thread again.
    Well good luck beating him next time. ;) jk lol

Well thanks for the welcome guys. :)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Ahh, you sure can't beat the classics. The 1st gen has alwayse been my favorite season, also!

Welcome to PC... Seeing as you have already read the rules, the only thing left for you to do is get posting!

I noticed that you have a matching sig and avatar... Usually it takes new people a while to realize that's cool ^-^

Have fun making new people friends ;D

-Roy

Back