• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty fan (yeah I'm a nerdette).

Years
Hi All!

I've always loved the old pokemon stuff. I've even recently cosplayed as Misty! I am looking to meet lots of other new fans of the series and anyone who might want to get to know me. I'm really bored at the moment and I hope I can meet some other Misty fans and get to know some of you. I also have AIM: NintendoHime

This site looks really fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
This site looks really fun!
Oh it is... it is. XD Haha, hi Nintendo.Hime. Well, you're in luck, we have a Misty Fanclub -> here. :D So, there's already a bunch of other Misty fans that'd like to meet you too. XD

And yeah, just have fun, should cure your boredom. Welcome to the forums. ;D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey Nintendo.Hime,

Welcome To PokeCommunty! =D
Have fun (2nd most important) and read the rules ( <- most important 8D) they will help you now and later on. Read the faqs as they can help you get from place to place.Yea,like BB said,there is a Misty Club,full of people that would realy like it to see you =D I hope you make alot of friends here at Pc.
Anyways,enjoy yourself.

TLM

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well Nintendo.Hime this site IS great fun, believe us!

If you are into misty then check out the misty fanclub BeachBoy linked you to, it is crawling with Misty fans!

I am sure I will get too know you and see you posting around the forums on a daily basis, after all this site IS cool! I hope you make lots of friends and have fun doing it!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Hiya, Hime~ Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Aw, the older games were awesome *still hopes they make remakes of the G/S/C series* And also, of all the people to go with Ash/Satoshi on his journey, Misty/*forgot her original name* was definitely the best! May/Haruka and Dawn/Hikari just aren't that great (although I have to admit, current May seems cool since she has a kick-butt team, including a Glaceon~).

Years
Welcome! ^^ You're a misty fan too eh? no going wrong there! She's my fave. female character EVERRRRR ^^;; anyway, nice too meet you & I hope to see you around the fanclub!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2008
Welcome, Beachboy and the others have explained most things. But have fun and chat with Misty fans and make sure you become active and a good member.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I don't think there is a word to explain the amazing fun you will have here at PC....

Well, since I uber got beaten to the punch in welcoming you -_-.....I guess all I can say is welcome and have fun!

Back