• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I don't know.But my FR(FireRed) game on the computer got missed up so I have to start a new game.=(

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

You Can't See Me!!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 23, 2005
    i think its because you have to save by the file on top and when you want to restart from where you where you go to file and go to recent and go to the firered name and you have to save in the game too

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you're using the VBA emulator, click Cheats>Cheat List>Then one of the 4 buttons talking about codes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Probably because: 1. You didn't enter in the code correctly, 2. You didn't enter in a Master Code, 3. You didn't Enable the code (I doubt it is this since almost all codes are auto-enabled upon entering), 3. The code just flat out doesn't work.

Don't double post. And anything in the future about Codes should go in the Codes sticky thread.

adam513

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    they'll probably post the codes on GameShark.com when the games official release date.
    ~~CLOSED~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back