• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Should I Get For My Birthday?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    well i turned 14 on september 6
    i was woundering what i should get for my birthday
    i have a xbox, xbox60, gamecube, etc
    i am getting into music (i have a ipod) but i am
    becoming more musical
    i do not want the new pokemon games/nor a nitendo ds
    but i am not sure what to get.

btw i can spend up to 231 dollars

Last edited:

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Uh dude? It's your birthday, not ours. Just choose something you want that you dont have. That easy

thats the thing, i dont know what i want,
    i have alot of stuff :|
    (blackberry curve, xbox, (2) xbox360, wii, gamecube, ps2,games for all system)
    i have alot of stuff i dont even play :|

If you like music, try getting an iTunes gift card(if you have iTunes).

Heck, get more than one. I'm just suggesting.

eh i have a different way of getting my music.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you're into music... I dunno, pick an instrument to learn and use the money to buy/rent it? Take lessons?

Alternatively, if you really can't think of anything just save the money up. That way you aren't buying something you don't really want. Then in the future, if there is something you want, you have money set aside for it. And worst case? You're saving up for university in a few years. :]

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • If you're into music... I dunno, pick an instrument to learn and use the money to buy/rent it? Take lessons?

Alternatively, if you really can't think of anything just save the money up. That way you aren't buying something you don't really want. Then in the future, if there is something you want, you have money set aside for it. And worst case? You're saving up for university in a few years. :]

^ I agree. :D

or go get a pet. Pets are always fun. <3

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    ^ I agree. :D

or go get a pet. Pets are always fun. <3

i have a hamster, bunny, and a doggy lol :p plus my mom wont let me get a cat :(

LimeWire I see.

To be honest I don't think you should get anything. Knowing when to use one's assets is something well-advised.

lol ya, i may save my money :P

If you're into music... I dunno, pick an instrument to learn and use the money to buy/rent it? Take lessons?

i have a trumpet, and a piano, i know how to play trumpet perfectly and my sister can teach my how to play piano (already know the keys and some chords) so ya i just need a little revising :P but ya i will save probably.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • thats the thing, i dont know what i want,
    i have alot of stuff :|
    (blackberry curve, xbox, (2) xbox360, wii, gamecube, ps2,games for all system)
    i have alot of stuff i dont even play :|

eh i have a different way of getting my music.

If you dont use a lot of stuff, give it to Goodwill or some type of charity or sell it

Years
  • Get a Macbook. That's what I got for my last birthday<3.
    :]

Since you're into music maybe a iPod if you don't already have one. The new itouch is $229.
    Nevermind, didn't read good enough. You already have an ipod. Well if you want to new one there you go. ha.
    Maybe nice speakers for your computer. With some bass. Play some loud music.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Get a Macbook. That's what I got for my last birthday<3.
    :]

A Mac book for $231? SHOW ME WHERE NAO PLZ!

....sorry, I couldn't resist.
    xP

Anyway, if you can't make up your mind now, just hold on to the money for a while. You may find something that you want in the next few months.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd go with what most people say, PANCAKES save it up. Believe me you'
    ll thank yourself for that later in life for when you want to go to a good University or College. Tis' what I am doing! Although I still have 20 bucks from my bday in August, I just can't find the CD I want. Futureshop sucks. =/

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • rich kids... *sigh*

*cough* Uhhh, 231 bucks??
    You can do a lotta stuff with that!
    How bout you take yer friends out and hit the arcade or the movies??
    Hang out with them, im sure you'll have a good time!
    Its better than those ipods... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Wait... on second thought, get teh IPOD!!!

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • You are 14 and you still have 231$!? Weird, I got a PSP after begging and getting A+ in final examination. I so badly want a DS, You give one Xbox 360 to me. :D. Just kidding!.... but do you think it'll work.

ANYWAY, You should buy the new iPhone 3G. Or buy a guitar and a mike. how 'bout you give me the PS2, just kidding.....do you think it'll work. Naah. I want it anyway. You already have an iPod, piano, trumpet for music, what else would you want. Get a new iPod maybe.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • If you are into music. try buying a musical instrument. I would recommend an acoustic guitar because they are simple to learn. But it's your birthday not ours, so buy what you wish.

Back