• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wut up Gs.

Sixx

Did you just say Duck Hunt?
Years
  • If you recognize me from somewhere good job for you, give yourself a vanilla wafer.
    I needed a new place to "hang" and decided that this should suffice.

Three things you should know about me:
    I love Mountain Dew.
    I'm addicted to the band Motley Crue.
    I have more awesome in one follicle of hair then MacGyver has in his whole body.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sixx!

I'm glad you chose PC as your place to "hang"....I'm sure we will not disappoint

And I will most certainly keep those three things in mind =P

So get posting and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I have more awesome in one follicle of hair then MacGyver has in his whole body.
    I'm sorry, but that comment completely made my day. xD

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Sixx.
    I can't say that I recognize you from anywhere, but then again, I don't really frequent too many other forums. I'm sure you will find that the Pokécommunity can satisfy almost every forum-type need you may ever lust for.

You seem to have quite a bit of confidence in yourself, Sixx. Tell me, are you always this energetic or is it possibly just the Moutain Dew speaking for you?
    (Personally, when the Coke starts speaking for me aroud 2:00 AM, I actually sound much more intelligent. Take a look at some of my post at around there in Eastern Standard Time. ;D)

I do hope that the community will "suffice" for you.
    Take care!

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • Welcome. When i read your post all i heard was "IM ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!".

Have fun!

Sixx

Did you just say Duck Hunt?
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes everyone.
    Hello there! Yes, Motley Crue is awesome!
    You sir, are full of win.
    By the way, if you dont read the rules, I will hunt you down.

:)
    Trust me...I've had rules shoved down my throat numerous times. xD
    You seem to have quite a bit of confidence in yourself, Sixx. Tell me, are you always this energetic or is it possibly just the Moutain Dew speaking for you?
    (Personally, when the Coke starts speaking for me aroud 2:00 AM, I actually sound much more intelligent. Take a look at some of my post at around there in Eastern Standard Time. ;D)
    I'm naturally more energetic then the Energizer Bunny. With Mountain Dew that increases to levels that break the scouter.

Welcome. When i read your post all i heard was "IM ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!".
    I even have an avatar somewhere that contains those exact words. xD

Years
  • This... Is by far the funniest Intro I've read. xD
    that "I have more awesome in one follicle of hair then MacGyver has in his whole body." Cracked me up xD

Welcome to PC Sixx,(I know you most likely have already, but meh.) Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's.
    Oh, and... Mountain Dew, is Godlike. ;D

Enjoy your stay here at PC, and Have Fun!

~Ryu

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Sixx!

Nice Intro and if you want I guess I could make you a signature that says I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW! (don't think that would fit on an avatar)

though I'll tell you there are better gfx artists than me on here.

Enjoy hanging at PC!

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'm naturally more energetic then the Energizer Bunny. With Mountain Dew that increases to levels that break the scouter.

Should I say?
    I think I should!!

Is it.. OVER 9000?!?

But yea.. Welcome :3
    I would say read the rules...
    I would say have fun..
    I would say "enjoy PC"...

But about 5-10 people beat me to it.

Years
  • An awesome person? Awesome! :D *shot*

Welcome to PC and stuff! We're a cool place to hang. ;D PM/VM me if you need help or just want to talk. I don't bite, I swear... >:D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I have more awesome in one follicle of hair then MacGyver has in his whole body.

I just had to put this in my sig is just so win.

Anyways welcome to the forums hope you like it.

Years
  • Welome to the pokecommunity Sixx,
    Read the rules and have fun because your time haging here should be hawt ;)
    If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Welcome Sixx!!!
    I don't recognize you, but you score points for loving Mountain Dew and having Duck Hunt in your user title!
    I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need to talk to someone, I'm up for it!
    <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Very nice, Nikki Sixx. Motley Crue is a pretty good band, and I like his solo work too. Have you read the Heroine Diaries? Great book.

Anyway, welcome to PC. XD Have a good time, the community's great, and friendly. For the most part. :D

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Mountain dew + Flapjack = Insane Awesomeness! XD, well anyways have a great time here and make lots of friends, if you want to friend me just send a request!

See ya later!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Flap Jack is soooo cute, like an on land SpongeBob. I think I will just go to your profile just to see it. Welcome to PC though.

Back