• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hay there.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hi, I'm Blazeavile (Mixture of Blaziken and Weavile).
    Those two are my favourite pokemon :D.
    I also love lots more pokemon :P.
    I have loads of pokemon games including Pearl and Diamond (Pearl's my main), Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, XD, Snap and much more.
    Well I hope to start trading with people here as soon as i get my Wi-Fi to work :P

So yeah I hope i have a nice time here.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Don't worry I am sure you will have a nice time here:)
    After all this place is great.

I also like Blaziken, I can't say I like Weavile much but that is just my opinion. What is it you like about them? Looks? Strengths? Overall abilities? Well if you want to battle check out the Wireless Battle Corner, and if you want to trade check out the Wireless Trade Corner too trade Friend Codes and more:)

I hope you have fun here, posting around and making friends:)
    -Dark

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Cheers, I think I will have fun here ;)

I like Blaziken Because of it's great attack and sp.atk and it's super useful agains the Sinnoh Elite 4.

I like Weavile because it looks cool and you can teach it some awsome moves :) (False swipe is reallly helpful)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello Blazeavile, Welcome to PC!

I like Blaziken and Weavile myself =P, I'll also brawl a few rounds you like!

It sounds like you're quite the pokemon enthusiast. You'll definitely fit in well here! We have some pretty cool people and you'll definitely make some good friends.

So relax, get posting, and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Blazeavile!

me 2 i Like Blaziken But i Like Infernape and Lucario More :P hehe

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I suppose Blaziken was a pretty decent starter...
    (I much prefer Typhlosian if we are talking about fondness, however.)

Welcome to the forums, Blazeavile!
    Most of us do tend to like quite a fair amount of our little Pocket Monster friends, so I'm sure you will fit in quite nicely!

Wow, it's pretty awesome that you own so many Pokémon games, Bleazeavile. Perhaps you would like to help out some other members over in the Pokémon Video Game Discussions. There are usually a ton of questions over in that category and I'm sure you are just the person to quelsh those problems!

I do hope I will be seeing you around the forums my fellow fire-type starter chooser!
    (That was a mouthfull!)

Enjoy the community.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Blazeavile (Mixture of Blaziken and Weavile).
    Those two are my favourite pokemon :D.
    I also love lots more pokemon :P.
    I have loads of pokemon games including Pearl and Diamond (Pearl's my main), Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, XD, Snap and much more.
    Well I hope to start trading with people here as soon as i get my Wi-Fi to work :P

So yeah I hope i have a nice time here.

welcome to the forums!
    i play SSBB as well hehe,have fun

Back