• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween Contest Winners !

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ok first i would like to Thank everyone who partiapated in this Contest all your pics were awesome but as ya know only 3 can win which was very diff to do So Here They are
3rd Place : Sandra's Chargon
2nd Place : Fearnix-Storm
1st Place : Igtica
I would like to congrads the winners these pics were greatly done Great job!!
also if you partcapated in this contest ya get a little prize as well !!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
WHOA! that's a shock....ok is that right? ....Did I really get 1st place.....hmm erm thanks ever so much...I'm not quite sure how to react...I didn't think I was gonna get anywhere......well thank you ...thank you....*wonders round in a stunned walk*

Years
wow 2nd place, thanx, and congrats to the othe winners and participants, may i also add that the awards look excellent aswell this time round!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ahh, congratulations everyone! ^_^ All of the pictures were wonderful. I would've entered something.. but I didn't really get around to scanning any good pictures, lol. >_>

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2006
Now that wasn't supposed to happen, how the **** that that crap pic of mine get third? Stupid insane people and ebil scanner who destroyed it.
*sighs then walks off*

Back