• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Organs Would You Eat?

Which organs?

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Since I'm in a really odd mood right now, I'm wondering what animal organs you eat (or are willing to eat). o.o

As you can see from the poll, yep, I'm weird. >.<"

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • This is one of the most screwed up polls I've ever seen here...
    You should put an option of "none" D:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • This is one of the most screwed up polls I've ever seen here...
    You should put an option of "none" D:

Oh yeah, good point. I completely forgot that some people wouldn't even consider any of them. =O

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • I suppose it isn't too weird, since people do eat those parts. Personally, I wouldn't eat any of them, mainly because I used to be a vegetarian, and it's taken a lot for me to actually eat normal meat again, let alone organs. xD

If I had to pick one, probably cheek meat. That seems like it would be the easiest to get down.

See, this is why Kat would do horribly on Survivor

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • I'd eat cheek, tongue, and ears...

if they were barbequed or fried. Then I'd have no problem.

I could try to eat them raw, but would probably fail.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Y'know, people really do eat those organs. Liver & onions, anyone? Or haggis?

Personally, I've had a tiny bit of the former (special circumstances; don't ask), but I wouldn't eat most of those on a normal day.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've give everything on the list —and more— a try. Don't know why I only voted heart though, gah... but, I do think the heart's the only thing I'd like.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • If I had to, I suppose cheek meat would be nice and tender (eww that is disgusting =P)

But I chose other for the simple fact that I don't consider organs very good eating =/....Although my dad always insists on eating the turkey giblets on Thanksgiving XD

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • It's weird that this doesn't have an option 'brains' since in some countries people really eat animals' brains. Not for me though. :P But in fact, I HAVE eaten pigs tongue lots of times. My mom used to make cooked tongue when I was smaller, and I actually liked it a lot. I would still love to eat it if it was cooked in the same way. It was delicious. :d

As for other organs, maybe cheek meat would go. And liver is pretty common meat to be used in foods, I think. Oh, actually I eat liver quite often, because there's a common finnish dish called 'maksalaatikko'.(has liver, rice and other stuff in it, usually eaten with lingonberry jam) I just forgot that it had liver in it. xD But who would eat ears..? Of course, our dog loves to eat them, but I think it would taste pretty bad. And ears don't even have any meat in them!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When I used to eat red meat, I had pig's feet once. o_o; It's some sort of Bajan dish that my grandma made, but I didn't really like it. I guess I thought it was weird eating feet. ;o;

Otherwiiiiise... I haven't eaten any other sort of organ. I prefer to stick to my chicken and fish, thx. >.o

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ....ew. I would stare to death ten times over before I would eat any part of myself....or anyone else for that matter.

Back