• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    What is your favorite Pokemon hack? I was wondering because I need some games to play on a long trip.

Thanks.
    RR

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd have to say its a tie between liquid ocean, genesis, and ruby destiny(1).
    I think there was another thread like this, but i'm not sure.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Definately Pokémon Brown, followed by Prism. They are the most unique, but still stay close to canon which I like in a hack. I want to think I'm playing a game made by Nintendo, then I think, hell, Nintendo can't make something this good!

#1Haxor

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    Hmm, i would have to say Pokemon Prism or Brown. They are really original, and both have good scripts.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Heh...A long car trip you say? Well, in that circumstance, I'd say Shiny Gold because its long, but if you want my favourite, I'll say Prism, followed by Genesis.

Years
  • Naranja is pretty awesome, if you can get past the awkward translation errors. The Orange Islands are well represented, and the higher difficulty level makes it challengingly fun. ('Crystal Onix', anyone?!)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I like Shiny Gold simply because it is a fan remake of the first pokemon game I've owned and that it has a twist by adding in the 3rd generation pokemon here and therefor in the wild. Liquid Crystal would be considered the best by me if it was given more development time.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Let's see...my farvorite is definately Prism, followed by Brown, and then by Rescue Rangers. You should give them a try!

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    1Prism
    2Brown
    3Shiny Gold
    4Ruby Destiny series
    5Rijon adventures
    6Quartz

and i recommend pokemon evil edition and odds and evens when they come out

(does anyone know if CBM is still updating Brown)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    My favorite hacks are:
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Genesis.

The scripts, mapping, concept.. of the two of them is great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Definently Pokemon Thunder Emblem
    The time mitchel work on this hack and give us updates
    and the hack grow bigger and bigger..
    I belive this hack will be finished

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back