• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Pokemon

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I'm not sure about anybody else, but when I was younger people use to make up Pokemon, which were supposed to be unobtainable like Mew was.

In my old school there was rumours of:
    Ultimate (Which apparently looked like Nidoking)
    Interactive (Which was supposed to be the forth legendary bird)
    Tortoise (A claimed Blastiose evolution)
    Doughnut (Yup, people said there was a doughnut Pokemon)
    Plastic Bag (I can't believe we used to believe this stuff)
    Porygon2000 (A Porygon evolution)
    Porygon3000 (A Porygon2000 evolution)
    FoundYes (A MissingNo evolution)
    Ghost (The ghost that appeared in Pokemon tower when you didn't have the Sliph Scope, there was a rumour that it could be caught somewhere, it was also supposed to be the only pure ghost Pokemon in the game)

There was also Bill's secret Garden, which was behind Bill's house, Bill would take you to it if you filled your Pokedex and went to him with an Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon all at level 100.

Because Eevee didn't evolve with a Moon or Leaf stone, People also said that in Bill's secret Garden you could catch Pokemon known as Mooneon and Leafeon, funny that all that was clearly made up, but Leafeon actually exists now...

Was anyone else fooled by this stuff in their youth?

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Only rumor I recall is the one about Mew being under a truck. I spent hours looking for it. Funny how there actually is a Mew glitch these days.

Lol. Doughnut Pokemon?

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Lol. Doughnut Pokemon?

Yup, a doughnut Pokemon, the way it was supposed to be found was almost as stupid, apparently your house had "hidden" rooms, which were your mom's room and the bathroom, Doughnut was apparently found floating in the toilet...

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Yup, a doughnut Pokemon, the way it was supposed to be found was almost as stupid, apparently your house had "hidden" rooms, which were your mom's room and the bathroom, Doughnut was apparently found floating in the toilet...

Lol, if it was real I would have named it Mr.Hanky.

There was another one I just remembered. There was apparently a Master Ball under your bed in your house. Never found it.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Lol, if it was real I would have named it Mr.Hanky.

There was another one I just remembered. There was apparently a Master Ball under your bed in your house. Never found it.

LOL.

Sorry.I just wanted to make myself clear.That's what I would name it.

Anyways I used to believe some fake Pokemon especially the infamous Pikablu.I also spent hours trying to get that "mew" out of the truck.I can't believe I used to believe those.

Leaf_PKMN-Trainer

Gardevoir Fangirl
    Years
  • Pikablu wasn't really fake, only the ways of getting one in Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow were fake. Pikablu was a fan name for Marill before anyone knew its English name. People called it that because of its resemblance to Pikachu and its blue color. It was said to be an Electric/Water type and have attacks like Thunder Pump (or Hydro Jolt).

My favorite fake Pokemon was one I seen as an April Fools joke in some gaming magazine. It said that if you caught a Dratina in Red (or maybe it was Blue) and traded to Blue (or maybe Red) and evolved it into Dragonair than traded back to Red and evolved it in Dragonite than traded it to Blue again and went to the Cerulean Cave and stood right where Mewtwo stood and used a Fire Stone on it, it even said that Dragonite would say not able, it would evolve into a Yoshi from Super Mario. It even had a picture that showed a blue Yoshi with the attacks Fly, Dragon Rage, Lick, and Egg Shot (Yoshi Only Move it said).

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Pikablu wasn't really fake, only the ways of getting one in Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow were fake. Pikablu was a fan name for Marill before anyone knew its English name. People called it that because of its resemblance to Pikachu and its blue color. It was said to be an Electric/Water type and have attacks like Thunder Pump (or Hydro Jolt).

I knew that. I always tried the fake cheats to get it from fake websites.

I also always tried this trick. Some of you may remember it."Talk to Professor Oak 1000 times and he'll give you a Pikablu/rare candy/mystery item/missingno/slap in the face"'
    Does anyone remember that?

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
  • Only rumor I recall is the one about Mew being under a truck. I spent hours looking for it. Funny how there actually is a Mew glitch these days.

Lol. Doughnut Pokemon?

if there was really a doughnut pokemon it would have been extinct because all the pokemon would say doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they will just eat the doughnut pokemon

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Yummy

Mmm... Doughnuts...

There is a fakemon called Found№.

Found№ data:
    Spoiler:

I would make a "Spaghetti Pokemon" species... I spaghetti.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • if there was really a doughnut pokemon it would have been extinct because all the pokemon would say doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they will just eat the doughnut pokemon

Thats true. There probably was one. In order to balance out the damage it would cause to the ecosystem, they would need to create a Homer Simpson pokemon in order to thin out the Doughnut pokemons numbers.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    pikablu... which turned out to be marril! i dont like marril.

Pikablu would be a good nickname for a marril. im gonna go catch a marril now. cya!

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
  • Of all the fakes, how could you forget Pikablu?! Pikeablu was epic. My friend also remembered a made up one called Carbok..... yeah... I didn't understand that one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I also always tried this trick. Some of you may remember it."Talk to Professor Oak 1000 times and he'll give you a Pikablu/rare candy/mystery item/missingno/slap in the face"'
    Does anyone remember that?

I remember that. It was kinda funny when I failed talking to Oak 1000 times to see him slap my trainer in the face!

And all of the Pokemon in the first post were weird & crazy.

But there was a Fake Pokemon Cheat to get FlyChu. I tryed and found out it did'nt work...

How to get FlyChu

Step one: Fill up all your boxs with Pikachu's and delete all non Pikachu's in your team and Box.

Step two: Talk to Oak 20 times. On the 20th time, he will say,
    "Wow, you like Pikachu's! Take this item!"
    The box will say, Trainer has received ???!

Step Three: Use ??? on the first Pikachu in your team.
    The box will say,
    "Huh? Pikachu is evoling! Pikachu evoled to ???!"
    Pikachu will look now like MissingNo.

Step Four:
    Go to the Name Changer and change ??? name to FlyChu.
    Then go to some grass and find a wild Pokemon.
    Beat it and the glitched Pikachu will go up a level and change AGAIN.
    Pikachu will change to a Pikachu with wings and is a Flying/Electric type.

Its Moves are:
    • Fly
    • Thunder
    • Hyper Beam
    • Sky Attack
    And there is the Fakeamon called FlyChu!
    Some one told me about this Pokemon, but I forgot who told me.

Cya!
    ~Kumi

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    the best thing that people belive was to get the keys off a rocket grunt, move the truck near ss anne and find mew xD

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Of all the fakes, how could you forget Pikablu?! Pikeablu was epic. My friend also remembered a made up one called Carkok..... yeah... I didn't understand that one.

I remembered Pikablu, as well as people saying that Togepi could be obtained in Pokemon Yellow, but I was just stating the ones that me and my friends used to talk about, not the well known fakes.

I just remembered another one, I can't remember what it was called but it was in g/s/c. You had to beat the elite four with four pokemon, three of which had to be Lv.100 Magikarp that didn't know Tackle, the other one had to be Ditto. This had to be done 100 times which was supposed to cause Lance to say "I'm sick of you and your Magikarp" then he would give you a Pokemon that was number 333 in the Pokedex.

I wonder if anyone was stupid enough to try that...

Last edited:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Never heard of any of them before. However I believe the most common one which hit the US and UK PikaBlu. Which indeed ended up being Marill. :)

Back