• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Pokemon

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well It's not really a fakemon of sorts but:

There was a rumour at our school saying if you trained a magikarp to lv 100 and then let it evolve it would evolve into Red gyarados :P and...be a... wait for it....Blood/Flying type...

And they used to say...If you maxed out feebas' toughness at lv 100 it would evolve into a Water/Fight type, cant remember the name.

That feebas one sort of shows you how young I am -.-

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
    LOL ALL OF U! EXPESIALLY TABBYFAT! TABBY FAT USED POUND! TABBY FAT MUST RECHARGE! TABBY FAT USED CRY! PIKACHU FAINTED! WHAT? TABBYFAT IS EVOLVING INTO SUPERBUTTCRACKTABBYFAT! And seriously, how wuld ANYBODY believe in plastic bag and DONUT pokemon? plastic bag used eat! YUMMY! DONUT USED DOUGH DRIBBLE! IT SCORED! THERES NO EFFECT!

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Yea, my friends and I made this thing a while back about a Chansey Pre-Volution.
    And Poof Out came Happiny. -_-"

Back