• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back guys!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    As far as i know. I have been gone for more than a year. I remembered this place by thinking im pretty bored with diamond... Hey! Ill get hacked ones at Poke community!. So im here.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • 4 months=1year? What is the world coming to? Just like the other posters aid, hacked pokémon aren't allowed.

Anyway, welcome back from your "year" off :P.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I dont think 4 months is a year. Just a year passed when i left > : ( anyway i meant hacked pokemon ROMS its getting annoying everyone thinking hacked POKEMON when im talking about ROMS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome! (Or should I say, welcome back :P)

I do hope you will have a wonderful time here. Just be sure to read the rules so you don't get in trouble! Have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Jeez, give a guy a break. A year? Four months? Does it really matter, chill. XD; Seems like a rough start for a welcome back thread. :V

Buuuut hey. :D Regardless, you're back, and time to have fun, eh? Welcome back to the community, Cynn.

Isabella

Scarred
    Years
  • Welcome back, Cynn!
    I actually just came back today from a practically year-long break.
    Although I did come back a day in May of 08 just to see how everything was going.
    Unfortunately, for the year and a bit I've been on here, I'd never posted once until today.
    Go figure. XD;

Anyways, stay safe and have fun.

xoxo
    Rei

Back