• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continiue This Fan Fic!

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
  • Ash, Misty and Brock where traveling In a region of Kanto they had never seen or been to before. Some place called Glicht City...

"Hey! There is a sign. To Go To Glithc City Enter this door "Said Misty.

"Then lets go"

The arrvied inside.

"AHHH" Shouted Misty! "I am walking on water!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • YOU HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER!
    Continuing:
    Misty was horrified, the water was like glass! A person was fishing near Ash, Misty and Brock- IN THE LAND! He said,
    "You can find Mew if you fish here, kids!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((This is the most.. original fanfic I've ever read. >_>;; lol))

"Ehh... What's a Mew?" Misty muttered as she glanced over at Ash, expecting him to pull out his Pok?dex any second.

He dug around in his pocket and quickly pulled out his Pok?dex.
    "It says there's no data. Oh well! Let's start fishing then!" Ash called out excitedly.

"But we don't have any rods. Mine broke that time I accidently pulled you out of that lake," Misty muttered as she eyed Ash.

"Ehe," he muttered as a sweatdrop appeared on his head.

Meanwhile, Brock was staring at a young girl that was walking by.
    "Ohhhhhh!" he shouted as his eyes turned into hearts.
    "I'm going to.. that restaraunt over there! You two can stay and fish.."
    With that he ran off following the girl, leaving Ash and Misty looking dumbfounded.

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Um...I don't think we are aloud to bump threads here, are we? Well, Mewmaster, you shouldnt bump this up. I think it's really rude.

EDIT: What the heck?!? Where did Mew's post go? Did a mod take it down? Cuz now it looks like I did the bumping!

Last edited:
    Back