• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gah, youngsters these days...

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
Years
  • So yeah, originally from Serebii, went to Marrilag (before it underwent permanent server failure), migrated to Smogon before having a stint in BMGf, and now PC or whatever this place is called, I've been around a lot.

I'm pretty much here, for teh lulz as they call it, but also to see why people call this place a 'community'.

Either way, you're all cursed with me until I end up banned or something. Nice to meetcha.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It's called a community because a forum is sometimes referred to as an online community. I mean, forums often do seem like communities, do they not?

Well, I do hope you will change your attitude towards PC after you stay here a few days. I believe in giving everyone and everything a fair chance, so I hope you will too. Besides, the Pokecommunity is a pretty darn fun place to post in. I'm sure with your vast knowledge of Pokemon you could be quite valuable around here.

I certainly hope you don't wish to truly get banned. The Staff around this community are pretty friendly and lax, but I don't think it would be too wise to push their buttons. As long as you follow the rules, I don't forsee you having too many issues.

It was a pleasure, Fishyfool.
    Perhaps we shall speak again.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Haha, funny intro, its like its just another forum to u eh?
    WELL ITS NOT!!!!

jk Welcome to PC! and uh, try to stay out of trouble?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've seen you around before but I can't remember where.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I hope I get to read some of your sarcastic-toned posts some more.

GuardianofAuraGirl

Welcome to the PC fishyfool. And maybe try not to be too sarcastic and you'll do well here. Above all else, have fun!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • So you're just basically another poke-forum jumper? Haha...yeah, same.

I came here because, well...sppf sucks, and I've found the majority of people on Smogon to made up of horny 14-17 year old boys, full of raging teen-angst.

So yeah, good to know someone finally shares my story with me. But just um...try not to get yourself banned too quickly, k?

See you around :D

Back