• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Fizzle

Banned
Years
  • Hello, everyone at PC. I am looking forward To making some friends here. I like making new friends and talking to people.

I've been on and off pokemon hacking for 3 years now, But I decided to give it one more shot and learn some more scripting.

My name's Simon but you can call me Si. I'm 13 years old and I live in the south-east of the united kingdom (Kent)

I like nearly all kinds of music but Simple Plan, The Strokes, FlyLeaf and Paramore are my best bands.

I sold my DS last year and I really regret doing that now so hopefully for xmas I might get a new DS or maybe save up for a DSi :)?

I've been looking around and it looks like this place is a great forum to hang about in and talk to some awesome people about daily doings and.. stuff.

Anyway, Nice to meet you.
    Thanks.
    ~Si. ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Fizzle A.K.A. Si! (Great username! XD)

If you want to learn more about hacking, you've definitely come to the right place! Check out our emulation forum, where you'll find tons of resources that'll help you on your ways. Our other members have also posted some pretty cool hacks of their own if you want to check them out ^_^

I do hope you invest in another DS! You'll definitely want to grab a copy of platinum when it comes out =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they are quite helpful in answering any simple question. If you have any more complicated questions, feel free to PM/VM any knowledgeable member (Staff member preferably), and they would be happy to help you out. We are a very friendly community ^_^

I'll see you around Si, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • This is a great place to talk about daily doings and such, Si. You have choosen well, my friend. xD

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Fizzle!
    (I think there's a member by the name of Grizzle here too. Maybe you two should be friends!)

Well, I can almost guarantee you that your skills in ROM hacking will improve after spending some time here. The ROM Hacking section here at PC is rather extensive and I'm sure the documents, tools, and people in that area will keep you entertained for quite some time!
    (I can't wait to see some of your work over there. :3)

Ah, don't feel bad. I'm actually on my third DS right now. The first two met the same fate, they both feel off the side of my bed and face first onto the hardwood floor. :/

I'm sure you will get another one someday soon.
    (They are annoying to save up for though, aren't they?)

The community is a pretty fun place, Si. I'm sure you will find that out yourself after being here a few days, however.
    I hope to see you around!
    Take care.

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
    Years
  • ...:D

Flyeaf & Paramore <3

Yays. Welcome to PC, Si! Hopefully you'll make some friends rather soonish. I haven't really made many yet. :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    DSi won't be out for a long time so… yea I think you'll have plenty of cash for it yourself. xD;

I quite like the latter two bans you posted. =D

Enjoy the hacking side of the community, I stopped when I found that I lost interest in creating sprites. xD

I'll just call you fizz… or CK… xD;

Welcome and that other junk.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Aww, thats a shame you sold it...
    Ooh Kent eh?
    I've been there!

Anyways, Good Luck with hacking!

Back