• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, forum-goers

Bizz

Bizzling
Years
  • Do not meddle in my private affairs! I hear you've been messing with the System... my swordmaster skills are serious Bizzness, you know!

-draws sword- let's dance!

Raaa!

I am Bizz. Do not approach me in such a frightened manner! My beloved Sister Fim referred me here to this place.

I have been familiar with Pokemon since I was a very young Bizzling of three or four years. I surmise I did not understand much of it back then, albeit it was my great happiness for some time. At the moment I am also very obsessed with Fire Emblem, Walter Moers, and Terry Pratchett... I love Fire Emblem so ardently. Does anyone else?

I am not as passionate about Pokemon as I used to be, however I still find quite some amusement in the games. I hope to have a nice time here, despite the fact I'm not as active on forums as most others may be.

They say the last of the Bizzlings stood triumphant in the wind, on a glorious night...

... I love to write so muuuch
    aaah

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Bizz!

Hands down most entertaining introduction I've seen in a while. You get a present! *cookies* XD

Of course, we could just have an epic sparring match instead. *unsheathes katana*

No, that would not be very welcoming of me at all! But I digress...I do hope you enjoy yourself here at The PokeCommunity! You'll find that there's quite a bit to do here and some pretty awesome people to meet!

You are in luck, because I am a Fire Emblem fan from way back! One of the best strategy RPGs I've ever played quite frankly =P

So yeah....read those rules/FAQ, and I will most definitely be seeing you around since you seem so incredibly awesome ^_^....Have fun!

Bizz

Bizzling
    Years
  • Aah! How glad I am to recieve such praise! And cookies, too! Ah, but I digress, I have had rather enough to eat today as is...

No, no! A sparring match sounds delightful! Bizz is very fond of epic swordfights, mm-hm.. come! Come at me with all of your strength!

I... have been a Fire Emblem fan since three years ago in one of the darkest times ever recorded in the history of the Bizzlings since the great extinction. It was my guiding light through a dark, consuming tunnel of uncertainty... ahh... Fire Emblem nine (Path of Radiance) is my favorite of all I've played (I'm currently on my fifth playthrough), ._., which is only four, however if this computer wouldn't die in the presence of ROMs I would've played many more... aah... but I've downloaded Fire Emblem music and I write fanfictions and aaaah...

I hope to communicate with such other great members here as well! Thank you for the kind introduction, I was slightly afraid no one would understand my post! Aah... really, though, I am grateful. Think you would care for a chat sometime?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, that was an incredible introduction, Bizz.
    You get the award for most awesome articulated introduction of all time!
    *Hands a couple pieces of metal thrown quickly together with super glue*

...I never said it was going to be a good award. xD

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, sister of the member I mistook for the word "film" upon welcoming. I do hope I didn't misread your user name as well.

It's alright if you are not an adamant Pokemon fan anymore. Quite a number of us PC frequenters do not dream of Pocket Monsters as we once did. Personally, I'm mostly here for nostalgia sake.
    (The newer generations aren't bad, however.)

Fire Emblem, eh?
    Well, I can safetly say that I have tried out that series and didn't much like it. I know, I know, I must be crazy. I'm sorry, but it's just not my pick.
    (You can, however, find a few discussions about this particular game over in the [http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27"]Other Games[/URL] section. If not, feel free to make one there!)

I'm sure you're going to have a great time here at the Pokecommunity, Bizz. I will definitely have to converse with you after this!
    (That introduction was just too funny for me; we must be friends! >:O)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well,hey welcome to PC we don't see much of a introduction post like yours lol,hope you enjoy your time here and make sure to read the rules and FAQ, See ya soon

Paul

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    Dw about not being completely into pokemon much,
    plenty off people haven't played it in months, yet still enjoy PC!

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
  • Hi there Bizz, Welcome to Pokemon Community.
    -I am dancing- *flashes sword* HAH! LOL
    anyways cool a fan of Fire emblem, i played the gba one, scared stones and one more which i can remeber the name and it really is fun and interesting.
    Well i hope you will enjoy your time here and have fun!!

Years
  • Way to go with the intro XD

By far the most entertaining intro I have seen in a long time =D Hat's off to you.

Anyways welcome to PC and I think you've already met the level of craziness to fit in here XD Hope ya have fun here!

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Welcome to the awesome community also known as PokeCommunity.
    Have fun, and remember to send me a VM or PM every once in a while, I do get lonely these days :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Welcome, Bizz. How very well written your introduction is, as I must praise it as I can only see an introduction that well written, informative and long only once in a blue moon.

Oh how wonderful for you to be familiar with Pokemon even at such a young nurturing age. Also fret not, many of us are not passionate of Pokemon anymore however, but there are lot of threads there that does not include Pokemon which may keep you entertaining.

Very well, let's set that aside for now, but just remember to read the rules as it would be a very vital part of your stay in Pokecommunity or PC, as many of you say it.

Any questions, you could refer to the FAQ or just asked any of us here. I am sad to say I may not be as any help to you much.

Also, I heard you like Fire Emblem? I haven't played this so called 'Fire Emblem' but I am pretty sure that many members here are Fire Emblem fan like you.

Very well, tata for now. May we see each other on the forums in the future, and I am glad to say, Welcome to Pokecommunity.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    I hope you have a great time here, and even if you aren't into Pokemon that much anymore, that's fine. There are plenty of other things here to talk about and do besides Pokemon, although Pokemon is pretty awesome here!
    Have a good ol' time!

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • Greetings, bizz. i take it you're an expressive kind of person? anywho, welcome to pokecommunity, i hope you enjoy your time in this place.

i may be busy sometimes, however i will reply to any messages i get, so feel free to talk to me if you wish to do so.

Back