• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Gym in Sinnoh?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Do you think that the Gym leader Jasmine, who appeared in DP game will appear in the Sinnoh Saga episode when Ash reaches Sunyshore City?

images

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Did she have a magnemite when Ash was in the Johto...HOPEFULLY he remembers her...lol

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • That's actually an interesting question.

Perhaps there will be an episode dedicated to her. Noting that Magnezone has yet to make an appearance, it will likely be hers.

Good question, though. (Y)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Pokemon DP is adding a lot of characters from the games into the anime and the writers doesn't suffer much from amnesia these day. So I think the odds are good for Jasmine to appear in the anime as well.

As for you question in the title of this thread... Nope, I don't think a Johto Gym would appear in Shinnoh, because trainers would have to travel from Johto to Shinnoh just for a single badge and travel back. Definitely not worth the trip for most trainers.:P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I'm ignoring the title and answering the post.

I personally hope that she will because she's my favorite Gym Leader. But I agree with Unown_ on the fact of the writers becoming better and with DonRoyale and gars about her introducing Magnezone.

Back