• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP103 discussion thread!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Discuss you guessed it todays episode. I found it pretty good. Excpet for the fact that jun is leaving. And wow happiny got super strength.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • -Mime Jr.'s / Meowth's faces XD
    -Canaclave looks way cooler than ingame...just saying. Way friggin' cooler.
    -"Just step a little to the right..." *HOLE*
    -The seperation thing was a bit boring since four of Ash's six Pokemon were found instantly, as were one of Brock's three and three of Dawn's five. (The same with Team Rocket's Pokemon, except for Mime Jr. and Meowth)
    -GLION/GLISCOR. <3<3<3<3<3<3 (If you didn't see this coming, you're stupid. :p)
    -I loved how Starvia just dives in to the decoy. What a pervert...~:3
    -Happiny carrying Grotle XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
    -Piplup was painstakingly cute in this episode. As was Empoleon, strangely enough.
    -From the visuals I translated, Meowth tried to fool Pikachu into making it think it switched sides...?
    -Mime Jr. and Pikachu were hilarious...
    -Croagunk's hilarious in the Japanese anime. It sounds like it's moaning completely indifferently, and chuckles when it gives Brock teh suprise buttsecks. XDXDXD
    -I don't know if Jun made a note of this, as I can't translate, but did Jun forget Staraptor? He could've used it to search.
    -JUN LEFT </3
    -Next episodes look cool. The Rotom one looks funny (specifically its Cut Form)

Until next week. :p

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Cute episode!

- Travelling by BLIMP!? Haven't done that since OI! Pokemon has taught ne to *never* travel by blimp
    - And Jun's impatient again XD Doesn't he realise they're going the fast way? His voice is so cute
    - Nice movie 9 music
    - They've done this photo thing before...
    - WHOA how long has it been since they've fallen down a pit fall trap!?
    - Jun intterputs again
    - Urgh they follow Pochama
    - LOL girl Mukubird? At least we know Ash's is a boy...I thought it wasa girl
    - A town that looks a little different for once! A random river! And there's Croagunk XD
    #- OMG Mukubird XD
    - I don't know why, but Musashi strocking Sounasu's head disturbs me...
    - Haha take that Pochama
    - OMG love that running crazy music at 2:39
    - Gah, I can't wait for High Touch/Surely tomorrow CD
    - MUKUBIRD IS STILL THERE!? XD
    - LOVE the movie 4 music when Nyarth is remembering Rocket Gang
    - OMG Nyarth headbutting Satoshi XD
    - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bye bye, Jun...

- My sister's getting that Animal Crossing game for Christmas
    - I want Pokemon pan

- Rotom looks hilarious! And Cresselia is so pretty

Kojiro would never be that mean

Years
  • -BLIMP. o_o
    -*snort* HOLE!
    -Urh...Not really a good reason for them to get all separated by whatever.
    -xD Patchi is all like "Yay!" :d I still kinda liked when Pikachu and Nyasu were together that one episode.
    -So YOU think your the leader? Pochama has so much sass! :D
    -Glion <3
    -LOL MUKUBIRD DON'T YOU KNOW THAT'S HOW BUTTERFREE WENT AWAY!? >:
    -ohai greggul!

-Pikachuu~ xD You don't trust him at all do you?
    -It's storytime! Come sit down kiddies~
    -Patchi is so guilible. xD Gregul <3! MUKUBIRD YOU PERV.
    -Jun complains too much~~ :o

-Pochama...Do them a favor and don't lead. xD
    -GOD I LOVE THIS EPISODE. So many personalities! <33333
    -Pikachu...He's so unapethetic today.~ "Huh..Thought ya didn't like them?"
    -Did they just leave Pikachu there?...Oh the other side fo the lake?
    -WHY IS JUN SO TALL?!
    -Aww everyone glares at Nyasu.
    -UGH NO! I clicked somewhere...It has to load again! xD But that sad violin music was funny~~

And the rest:
    -Jun= NOT BELIEVING IT!
    -OXYCLEAN MAN! That what I thought of anyways..
    -Wow they're so casual with an enemy who's been harassing two of them for YEARS.
    -*snort* Finally Mukubird!
    -MANANE YOUR GIVING IT AWAY!
    -Oh interesting Jun's hands in his pockets. I stand like that sometimes.
    -LOL. That overanime stuff kills me...
    -HAH! Attack the hoomans first! :o!
    -That was quite a laugh Greggul!
    -Byeeeeeee~

Okay so I was a bit hyper even though I should be sleeping.

-I want that game! :D

-MOWER ROTOM WANTS TO NOM SATO!
    Thats 6 Os.

:D I'm so happy with most Sinnoh episodes.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • -Blimp?! When have we seen one in the series?
    -So THAT'S why they got to Mio City so fast...
    -They fell into the hole THAT easily? Stupid twerps...
    -Pochama was so funny... And stupid.
    -Glion epicness~
    -Jun <3s his Emperuto...
    -Dead end. Pochama, it's all your fault.
    -Happiny carrying Grotle... Epic.
    -Gregulu missed everything! (And the twerps missed Gregulu)
    -Haha, Nyarth brought trouble to himself!
    -Nyarth, you were SO COOL when you attacked them!'
    -Nice threesome animation! Reminds me of Lornami's vids...
    -Gregulu lure = Takeshi! lol
    -Route 208 BGM! Gotta love it~
    -Jun leaves?! No... But he's going to Iron Island, so maybe we'll see him again! Yeah!

About the preview...
    -When Cresselia and Darkrai collided... er.. it looked like they're humping. Heh.
    -Love Rotom!

Great. The ep airs right after my bro's birthday. Hmm, what should I get him for a present?

...Rape... GAH! NOT THAT! Stop saying that word~

Years
  • Loved this episode!

- Wow, a blimp! Not seen those since Orange Islands and then a glimpse of one or two in Johto...
    - Yes, let out all your Pokemon... At least Jun protested (I assume), shows he the smart one...
    - Do they never notice the people who want to see their pokemon have purple and blue hair? Honestly...
    - Oooh, separation!
    - Haha, I love how Pachurisu seems to have the same happy expression all the way through the episode XD
    - Piplup's the leader!
    - Gliscor! <3 He's so damn great...
    - Empoleon's getting annoyed... Grotle's getting tired XD
    - Haha! Happiny carrying Grotle!
    - I wonder what the rest of the Pokemon got up to...
    - Croagunk going round the city on a boat XD
    - Meowth pretending to be good...
    - Movie 4 music! The Celebi piece :D
    - Oh, that must've hurt Ash and Jun...
    - Wow, Meowth took out Empoleon in one swipe, shows he is quite strong...
    - Jun! Don't go! </3

- Oooh, Team Galactic Pokemon Cards... *wants*
    - Movie 12 clip I suspect...

- Cressilia!
    - Rotom!
    - And it's forms!

The next one's gonna be great...
    icon10.gif

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    What is this NEW SEASON???

omg, I just reached 100 posts...lol

Years
  • By serebii himself! Seriosuly though its 100 precent true.

Proof please?

From Bulbapedia: "It began on April 12, 2008 with the dub premiere Tears for Fears! and, if 52 episodes are ordered, will end with DP104. [...] in America episodes are aired in usually 52-episode blocks"

That's only if 52 episodes are ordered, they usually do them in 52 episodes but that doesn't mean they will, who knows it could end with DP090 or DP115, who knows!
    icon12.gif
    icon10.gif

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • The episode was a bit random, but it was funny to see. Mukubird going WTF was hilarious when the fake one was gone.
    Pochama admitting that it might be better to let someone else lead was funny too.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/trailer/index.html says that the next Pokemon episode will be broadcast on 4th december. DP104 and DP105 will then air as a one-hour special. Though I doubt the break will be because of a new season. "Battle Dimension" does not even exist in Japan.

Dr. Ookido

オーキド博士
    Years
  • Haven't finished watching the episode, have only seen about one third of it...the first time I watched it only the audio was working, so I pretty much only heard the sounds, but I heard many pieces of background music. There were a lot, and they were quite varied, heard some pieces such as an instrumental of Kakurenbo (from the fourth movie Pikachu short). Not many silent moments I believe.

The Mukubird part was funny, and how Musashi wanted Kojirou to use a Glion doll, only to have Kojirou say he didn't have one. Pretty clever thinking there anyway, Kojirou.

Saw the Okido exam thing though. Pretty damn hard (I think), harder than the previous ones.
    Tyltalis/Altaria, the Humming Pokémon! Okido rubs his face on the bird's cottony wings, but gets whacked in the face and sent flying.
    Intermediate level - Altaria's voice is what range/pitch of the three choices? [something like that]
    Choices: A. Soprano B. Alto C. Bass
    Answer: A. Soprano

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Awesome episode. Only one thing made me hate it though. D:

Having fake languages stuffed in my face isn't nice, though. Why don't they just stick with Japanese again rather than have it blatantly stick out? :| I mean, Ookido's segments are animated by the same company too, so they use Japanese there? Is it because those segments are never dubbed? Is Ookido truly Pocket Monsters' only remaining blatantly-Japanese character?

That's what I've always thought, the Japanese must've got wind of the fact the the dub never keeps it and thought they'd make it easier by keeping in the Japanese

On another note, the preview for the special had awesome guitar music for High Touch! (which makes the instruments used in High Touch! sound really pathetic). I'd like to see the normal previews replaced with that. :3

The instruments in High Touch! sound pathetic anyway XD

Dr. Ookido

オーキド博士
    Years
  • Haruki Hanai said:

I mean, Ookido's segments are animated by the same company too, so they use Japanese there? Is it because those segments are never dubbed? Is Ookido truly Pocket Monsters' only remaining blatantly-Japanese character?
    Dunno, but still, for me, the Ookido lectures always didn't seem to be in the same category as the rest of the episode.
    Haruki Hanai said:
    On another note, the preview for the special had awesome guitar music for High Touch! (which makes the instruments used in High Touch! sound really pathetic). I'd like to see the normal previews replaced with that. :3
    Haven't they been using that music during the previews for the past few episodes as well? (I think, I did hear it for something, whether it was the preview right before the episode aired, or after). Anyway, yeah the instruments in normal opening version High Touch! do sound a bit pathetic, are they synthesized or something? Because they sound like they're in monotone.
    Haruki Hanai said:
    ...but just commenting on what you saw it as - didn't Kojirou say he didn't have any more of that Attract spray? (He probably didn't have a Glion doll anyway.)
    Oh yeah, I believe you're right...actually I dunno, is the "mero mero [something]" the doll or the spray? If it's the spray, I suppose Kojirou said that it didn't work for Glion.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Haven't they been using that music during the previews for the past few episodes as well? (I think, I did hear it for something, whether it was the preview right before the episode aired, or after). Anyway, yeah the instruments in normal opening version High Touch! do sound a bit pathetic, are they synthesized or something? Because they sound like they're in monotone.

Nope, previous previews had the BGM music that always was used. But yeah, I agree too, the instumental version guitar version of High Touch sounds good.

Back