• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trading Card Game

namakemono456

PoketEngine Creator
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    I'm starting to create a trading card game since Nintendo has decided to ignore electronic versions of it, but I'm having a problem.

I was reading the most updated rules and the rules exclude any cards from being used from a previous season of the card game fro competitive play, should I leave them out fo the game, or allow people to created decks based on era?

Another problem is that since I haven't played the game since the base set I don't have a good image of the playing field. Can someone draw one for me to use?

Progress so far is that the database of 4300+ cards is loaded into the game along with images.

Back