• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold, Silver and Crystal are the best Pokemon games ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I have all the 2nd generation Pokemon games, and I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in helping me out with them. I have clocked Pokemon Gold and Silver before, but that was a long time ago. I need help with that clone cheat I used to use all the time. I remember it had something to do with PC Boxes, but could someone clarify that for me?

And does anyone have a link to download Pokemon Cry of Celebi? Does anyone have any other hacks of other pokemon games for GBC?

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Well, I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but this isn't the place to start this thread. This is where you introduce yourself if your new, but on the brightside I know how to do the cloning cheat.

It's very simple. First: you need to save right in front of a computer. Second go and deposite the pokemon you want to duplicate, but it's going to ask you to save when you do so as it says "Saving don't turn off the power." turn it off when it says "Saving dont'..."

Now turn your gameboy back on and you will have one pokemon in your party, and the duplicated one in your pc.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well, I don't mean to be a party-pooper, but this isn't the place to start this thread. This is where you introduce yourself if your new, but on the brightside I know how to do the cloning cheat.
    Christian, while I appreciate the help, try to refrain from mini-modding. At least you answered the question, but it'd be better off to report, tell him over visitor message, walk away.

As said, not the place for this. Seeing as it also covers a broad area of questions, ranging from hacks to metal series questions, I'll lock it instead, but first...

More information, even though Christian answered it, on the duplication technique is located in the Metal Series FAQ. And finally, you're more than free to check out the Hacks Showcase. EDIT: Hah, didn't see that Cry of Celebi was a hack, nevermind me then. XD

Locked.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back