• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy

Years
  • Long time, no see. No one probably remembers me but ahh well just popped in to say hi and il be around the forum every so often again now. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, well we're always glad to see an old friend return!
    Welcome back to the Pokécommunity, Cyberboy.

Sorry, I don't quite remember you from your last visit. However, it was probably due to my unsocial-like nature at that time. xD
    (I do hope I will have the pleasure of getting to know you now, however.)

I'm certain you will find the community to be a much more fun place your second time around. Online communities often do seem a heck of a lot more fun after one has been on a hiatus, you know?

Take care.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Wecome! I only joined recently too, but this site is great and it's going to be fun with you joining us! ^_^

:t136: Flareon :t136:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I like the fact that some people are now coming back onto PC. Welcome back to the PokéCommunity and I hope you will be more active now.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Welcome back. I don't remember U, but U know how the saying goes. "A stranger is just a friend U havn't met yet, unless they try 2 give U candy and usher U into a van." lol... I made that last part up. I'm so HILARIOUS! Peace!

Back