• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon DP Episode: "This Could Shock Our Lives!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    This is the English script of an episode I wish could exist.
    Please don't bug me about making the English translations for the the Japanese original version, since I am more familiar to the English one.
    But I have the English translation for the Japanese title:
    "Eureka! The Most Shocking of Pokemon History!"
    This could have been the greatest Pokemon episode lately.
    I wish the Pokemon company thought up this plot.
    Anyway, here it is!

NARRATOR
    Ash and his friends have continued on their journey. Right now, they have come down to a valley with a small house in the center. Whatever this is, the valley is very very quiet.

ASH
    Man... we've walked for miles. We still can't find a Pokecenter nearby.

DAWN
    Yeah, and there's no data about this quiet valley. Are we in the middle of nowhere?

ASH
    Wait! There's a small house over there!

BROCK
    Wait a minute, it might not be a friedly place to visit. Let's just have a little picnic before passing the valley.

ASH
    OK. I'm pretty hungry myself. (laughs)

(Immediatly after we hear Ash's stomach growl, the theme song is played)

(TITLE: "This Could Shock Our Lives!")

BROCK
    (looking in the backpacks) Um... I think I have a big problem here, guys.

ASH AND DAWN
    What?

BROCK
    We're fresh out of food! Now we're going to get hungrier as we pass through a big valley! Now what're we gonna do?

ASH
    I don't know. We shouldn't be bothering that person who lives in that house.

(Pikachu goes towards the house)

ASH
    Hey! Pikachu! Where are you goin'? Well, I guess we'd better see what's Pikachu's up to.

(Ash and gang follow Pikachu to the house door)

ASH
    Pikachu, what's goin' on?

(Pikachu comminicates to Ash)

ASH
    You think you smell something good?

(Pikachu nods)

ASH
    OK, I guess we should knock.

(Ash knocks on the door)

DAWN
    (after a few moments) Nobody's in here.

BROCK
    Oh, brother...

(The door slams and it reveals to be a mad young girl scientist who talks pretty fast)

SCIENTIST
    Eureka! I haven't have any visitors in my laboratory for 14 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes! Come right in to see my newest invention! (She grabs the gang right into the house)

ASH
    You live here all alone in this big empty valley?

SCIENTIST
    That's right!

ASH
    You're pretty young to me, but anyway, my name's Ash! This is my Pikachu.

DAWN
    I'm Dawn!

BROCK
    And my name is Brock.

SCIENTIST
    Well, it's pretty satifactional to see you, Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Pikachu. My name is Dr. Lucia Underventi Contracto Internet Antichemical. You can just call me Lucia. I happened to have greatest knowledge of science inventions. Wanna see one?

ASH
    OK, but first, Lucia, we need something to eat.

LUCIA
    Food? I can make anything! You gotta see my latest invention before we eat--

BROCK
    We're HUNGRY!!

LUCIA
    Patience Patience Patience Patience! This will only take a few seconds. This machine will make you lunch in just 32 seconds. So, Magnezone, come on out!

DAWN
    Wow! Really?

POKEDEX
    Magnezone, the Area Pokemon. Magnezone is the final evolved form of Magnemite. It evolved from exposure to a special magnetic field. Three units generate magnetism.

LUCIA
    With the little help of Zoney, I--

ASH, BROCK, AND DAWN
    MAGNEZONE to you!

LUCIA
    Whatever, with the assistance of this Pokemon, I shall be able to have this machine working sucessfully as I know it. Ya see this pill? This pill contains the same atom as the food it'll become in the machine called the Food-Enator! To begin, to put the pill very very very very carefully... DON'T TOUCH IT!! Only I know how this works. When the pill goes into this hole, Magnezone will connect itself on the machine, using magnetic electric to charge it up. Then the pill goes to a very tough to invent detecting part. It kinda works like magic, huh? Last but not least, Magnezone sends electronical data into the Food-Enator Computer to indentify the food, and it happens to be my favorite lunch, known as the Riceball. I press this button to clone into any types of numbers I want. This time, it's five. And eureka! It's done! Help yourself, trainers. The riceballs are enough for 5.

(Outside, Team Rocket is spying the "twerps")

MEOWTH
    Well, what do ya know? It's the twerps again. Ah! What's this?

JAMES
    Looks like a grown up Magenmite.

JESSIE
    Pokemon don't grow! They EVOLVE!

JAMES
    Sorry.

JESSIE
    That's supposed to be a Magnezone.

MEOWTH
    A Magnezone?... Hey! This could be a great electronical gift to the boss! Whenever lightning strikes the system of electricity, the boss could simply have a Magnezone with him and it could restore energy to his personal internet computer, watch his favorite channels, and even use it to bring light when it's too dark. He will say, "This could be the most shocking moment in Pokemon history!"

JAMES
    This could be the PERFECT Pokemon! I love that plan!

(As Team Rocket laughs, a LIVE ACTION character (who happens to be the Narrator himself ONSCREEN!) appears next to them, and after a few moments, Team Rocket notices him)

TEAM ROCKET
    Hey! Who the heck are you?!

NARRATOR
    I'm... the Narrator. I narrate the end of each episode of this Anime show.

TEAM ROCKET
    OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYY...

NARRATOR
    You know, about every episode I know, it's pretty much the same thing over and over and OVER again. In many shows, there's lots of great surprises that nobody has ever expected, but in Pokemon, it's the same thing: Ash and company meet someone new with a different Pokemon, you spy them with cameras, you manage to STEAL a Pokemon or so, you say the ENTIRE motto, the Pokemon gets free, and Pikachu always blast you off with a thunder bolt. It's pretty much the same thing! Can't you try something different?!

MEOWTH
    Nah, Mr. Narrator, we love doin' the same thing "over and over and OVER again". Why do you say that?

NARRATOR
    Pokemon is starting to get really boring to me!

(Zooms to the Narrator's mind, a scenes of what he was talking about are shown, the first ones are normal, but later, it gets faster, and afterwards, we go back to him and Team Rocket)

JESSIE
    Well, we'll see. Maybe.

NARRATOR
    OK, thanks!

JAMES
    Now, can we please start our plan?

ASH
    Mmm, these rice balls are pretty good. Thanks, Lucia!

LUCIA
    Well, don't thank me, Ash. Thank my famous Food-Enator, or thank my magnificent Magnezone, the Pokemon I found in the Magnetic zone. (laughs pretty fast)

Stay tuned for the 2nd half of the episode! What do you think of it so far?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back