• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock needs to going back to Pewter City

Years
  • Misty had already going back to Cerulean City and she works her gym. But will Brock going back to Pewter City and he will be working in his gym? And will Ash going to his new journey after Sinnoh League will be over without Misty and Brock around in the future?

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • if u thnk about it. the reason they havnt gotten rid of brock is because hes the guy wit all the survival knowledge. also hes a heavy part of the comedy. Howeva, if they get rid of him then theyll bring in another guy who is like him and bring back misty

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • I think Brock's little brother Forrest is acting as the gym leader now, not to mention his dad's there.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay well if they send brock back...then I wouldn't mind this being the new three members...Ash, Misty (her sister have returned, so she can go return with Ash), and the 5th gen boy who's dream is to be a top coordinator...I mean honestly that can work don't u think?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, it does seem he is staying too long, and I also agree that he should leave. It gets kinda old seeing every episode... I think they should have the male and female character of the Generation stay with Ash...

Years
  • Remember the outcry when Brock left the cast to stay with Professor Ivy? ("dDon't mention that name!")

That's why he's here to stay.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I don't mind if he's here to stay...I mean I wouldn't want to see him leave...I was just putting up mythoughts if the writer ever had to make him leave...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I would actually like to see brock settle down with Lucy. gym leader and brain. I think it's a nice combination.

Years
  • Well, if you've ever watched Pokemon Chronicles, his parents are there acting as the leaders. So Brock will probably be around for awhile.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I think Brock's little brother Forrest is acting as the gym leader now, not to mention his dad's there.

His Dad? Err, the last time Brock allowed his dad to run the gym, he nearly surrendered the Gym to Lola, who then nearly got it banned due to it being "Uncool", and Unsafe for the rock Pokemon.

Also, Forrest is most likely the Gym Leader of Pewter Gym (otherwise, why did he entrust him with Onix, Geodude, and Crobat when he could have entrusted the pokemon to his Dad?), though why didn't he try to stop his mom from allowing the Gym to be redecorated again (Especially considering the fact that these "Painters" were very shady people who were trying to steal their Pokemon). I mean, since he is the Gym Leader, he should be able to decide what the Gym needs and everything, not his Mom (Especially since the Mom nearly killed the Gym the last time she had influence, not to mention hired Thieves to completely tarnish the gym with Graffiti and took a vacation by said thieves machinations.).

Basically, even IF Brock doesn't like running the Gym, considering how the Gym was ruined Twice (and the second time around, Forrest didn't even try to stop his mom, despite being above her due to his being a Gym Leader), and how Flint chickened out, he should have realized that only he can properly run the Gym. I mean, if Misty realized this, why can't he (Especially since Lola's the Pewter version of the Sensational Sisters)?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    why?

Umm...why?

I don't want him to go, there is a reason for him being there...and it's bcuz he is funny with all the girls and things like that...but I say no he should not leave!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • they need some kind of brock figure to be the one wh can cook, clean and generally look after ash and the female co-ordinator of the series. But why do you want brock to go? If he does, we'll get stuck with someone like TRACY.

Tracy = fail

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • nintendo are to busy with other stuff that they don't have time to make a replacement for brock and plus brock is a great cook and really funny

Years
  • I feel like Brock is wayyy to old to be hanging out with Ash and whats her face anyway.

And we can all see how perverted he is, no?

brocklikestheviewzu5.png

His expression doesn't leave much to the imagination and nor does her outfit.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • I like how they have kept brock around I mean it would be cool to see a new character in his place but he has become just as important as ash in my eyes. I think they should introduce a new character and keep brock.

Years
  • His Dad? Err, the last time Brock allowed his dad to run the gym, he nearly surrendered the Gym to Lola, who then nearly got it banned due to it being "Uncool", and Unsafe for the rock Pokemon.

Also, Forrest is most likely the Gym Leader of Pewter Gym (otherwise, why did he entrust him with Onix, Geodude, and Crobat when he could have entrusted the pokemon to his Dad?), though why didn't he try to stop his mom from allowing the Gym to be redecorated again (Especially considering the fact that these "Painters" were very shady people who were trying to steal their Pokemon). I mean, since he is the Gym Leader, he should be able to decide what the Gym needs and everything, not his Mom (Especially since the Mom nearly killed the Gym the last time she had influence, not to mention hired Thieves to completely tarnish the gym with Graffiti and took a vacation by said thieves machinations.).

Basically, even IF Brock doesn't like running the Gym, considering how the Gym was ruined Twice (and the second time around, Forrest didn't even try to stop his mom, despite being above her due to his being a Gym Leader), and how Flint chickened out, he should have realized that only he can properly run the Gym. I mean, if Misty realized this, why can't he (Especially since Lola's the Pewter version of the Sensational Sisters)?
    Did you even WATCH that episode of Chronicles? Besides, Forrest isnt old enough to even be a Trainer yet, so he cant be the leader. In the end, if you recall, they dcided to make an enviroment safe for both Water and Rock types, and Brocks parents are the leaders for now. And for more proff about the Water thing, play G/S/C and fight Brock...he uses Water AND Rock types.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Did you even WATCH that episode of Chronicles? Besides, Forrest isnt old enough to even be a Trainer yet, so he cant be the leader. In the end, if you recall, they dcided to make an enviroment safe for both Water and Rock types, and Brocks parents are the leaders for now. And for more proff about the Water thing, play G/S/C and fight Brock...he uses Water AND Rock types.

Sorry to break it to you but Weedle is right. He enrusted Jiroo with the gym and left his pokémon with him. Takeshi even says that he'll need pokémon if he wants to be the new leader and, as I already said, gave him his pokémon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would like to see Misty travel with ash again while brock is home. Doesnt he miss his family. I want to see her dab into contests.

Back