• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

peach,daisy,rosalina?

who do you prefer?

• peach

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • daisy

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • rosalina

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Um, this doesnt belong here. This goes in the gaming section. Anyway, I like Peach better :D.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Rosalina. She doesn't make annoying noises and she's surrounded by Lumas. :D ♥

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
  • I like Peach best, but that is probably because I haven't played much of Mario Galaxy, I think if I did I might like Rosalina better

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    ^.^ yeah i know, one of the reasons i like rosalina the most is because of her luma's :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Daisy and Peach. Rosalina is just a clone of Peach. She aint no DIVA! lol

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Rosalina. Her soft colors in the sharp colortastic galaxy is very nice. And she aint kidnapped. She has a space ship in the shape of a circus tent. And wow she has lumas. Lumas are sweet. And chickens without heads. XD

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i dont understand how you can say rosalina's like peach haza divo..... there both just so........... different

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Go Rosalina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back