• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Battle-e Cards

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • I'm not sure if there's been a thread started for the Battle-e cards that have just been released. I couldn't find one, so here's my thread.

For those who don't know, by using Battle-e cards with the e-reader and PKM Ruby/Sapphire, one can battle other trainers with high level pokemon. Some even have pokemon from the Kanto/Johoto region. The pokemon range from lv. 50 to lv. 100. Although you don't gain experience from these battles, it's fun to battle tough trainers. Also included with the series are 6 different berry cards. Scan those to have new berries appear in Hoenn.

Use this thread to talk about this great series! Feel free to post any other info that I missed or just talk about your experiences.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This belongs in Ruby and Sapphire. ^_^ *move*

Back