• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
Years
  • When he catches his Ralts, it's a level 3, right? Something like that. Anyway, I remember, I went out and stumbled across a Ralts of that level (I remember thinking what a coincidence it was) and all it knew was Growl. So how does Wally train his Ralts if it only knows Growl?? I know some people will say, "It's a game, who cares", but I think it's a bit of game flaw. Suggestions on how he could have done it, anyone?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Two rare candies to level 6 when it learns confusion, then manual training from there.
    And it's level 4, not level 3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • "Uncle, can I have a Rare Candy? My Ralts can't attack..."

"Sure thing, nephew!"

Answered much?

Oh, and it's level 5. At least in Emerald...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Or he could have caught another Pokemon with a PokeBall at full HP. >_>

Damn, I was going to say that. =\

Or he traded his Ralts to some random trainer, caught another Pokemon then traded back. I fail.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • But in the game, Ralts used Confusion, Growl and Double Team, and you can't change that. It's default. Maybe in real life, it's true.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • He could've released the other Pokemon by accident. =P

I do believe Wally is a cheater though because he withdraws the Zigzagoon before throwing his Pokeball if I remember correctly.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I didn't think he knew better at that time. xD
    But in the game, Ralts used Confusion, Growl and Double Team, and you can't change that. It's default. Maybe in real life, it's true.
    And how are you to prove that he never learned a move and forgot it before a battle? How are you to prove that he doesn't have an extra move in its fourth slot but didn't use it in the battle? All possibilities.
    One prob when you fight him uotside the third gym he has a level 16-20 ralts or he could of put the other pok'emon in the Computer or mabye he used Hackz to amke growl as powerful as Hyperbeam
    Yeeaaah... I can't read that.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    He could have used TMs or Rare Candys, or even struggle.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    He could've asked to keep the Zigzagoon ur dad in the game gave to him to catch a pokemon!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Maybe Wally is the Pokemon Master.
    Maybe Wally could use attacks that his Pokemon havn't learned yet.
    Maybe Wally is Ash Ketchum.

Or he could've trained Ralts the way you train a Magikarp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back