• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohayou!

Kagami☆

tsundere?
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Hello!!! I am new here. You can call me Kagami, because I don't want to tell my real name LOL.
    I am from Philippines. I want to meet new friends here, so, Hi to all of you!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hey Kagami!!
    Haha, funnily enough... I used to have almost exactly the same username as you have now. "Kagami ☆" except with a space in between~
    coincidence, no?

Welcome to PC, fellow L☆ fan!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • No offence but you sort of stole the username of someone who used to go along by a similar name. =P

Welcome and read the rules before the evil admins ban you.

EDIT: Damn... the guy beat me to saying it. >_>"

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Kagami!

I understand why you don't want people to know your real name. Well im sure you will find lots of new freinds here and hopefully some will last a very long time maybe even forever! As long as you stick to the rules your stay will be as long as you want it to be. I will be seeing you around anyway just remember to have fun!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi Kagami! Even if it's not your first name, I rather like it! =D

Anyway, I'm sure you'll meet tons of great people here at our wonderful community. There's a lot to do as well, and it's really fun once you get posting a bit =P

Hope to see you around sometime!

SpikeDo

Open mouth; insert foot
    Years
  • Hey there Kagami. ^^ I'm new too, joined on the 31st.
    I don't like to tell my name either. I mostly only use my nicknames. 'Mostly' because SpikeDo isn't one of them. xP

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community!
    I hope you have a great time here! Remember to read the Rules and FAQ's which will help keep you out of trouble which is always handy to have. :)
    We have forums here for everything, Pokemon, not Pokemon and all inbetween so have a look around and start posting. You will fit in somewhere! We all do!
    Have a blast!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hi there Kagami! :D Enjoy your stay and have fun! Don't worry because you will make lots of new friend, I joined on the 31st December and I have two friends already! :D

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Yep here on Pc the people are friendly, oh yes welcome.

Kagami☆

tsundere?
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome!
    And sorry, cause I didn't know that someone already used that username long time ago.

LeSmexyMongoose

PeT MeH oR Die!! >;D
    Years
  • Hello!!! I am new here. You can call me Kagami, because I don't want to tell my real name LOL.
    I am from Philippines. I want to meet new friends here, so, Hi to all of you!

Howdeh Tharr!!! :B
    You're lucky, I had no one to greet me here >w>
    Well, I'm new here to, so far it's great,
    I hope you have a awful great time here! ;D

x3

~Chow~

Back