• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShoPro presents From the Narutotalk.net Forums >>> ZOE <<<

Years
  • Hey its me i've been in Pokemon before it came to N.A. so its weird for me to be coming back. Didn't think fans of Pokemon had the Mental capacity ... YET to create a Pokemon Forum like this standard one. JUST KIDDING. Swell, I know you're all very intelligent BUT I have alot to say about Pokemon (things I notice, things i plan, things I write, things i actually say or have said)

Bush or Kerry? sounds like that old timewasting game Bush or tree? You know what I mean... "shut up i don't care i'm Canadian" < is that you, if so join Housecall: Canadians band together to make interpol tell americans our southernly neighbours to shut up cause they're disturbing the peace. with the stupid presidential national conventions and shat. jk

Shockwave

has

spoken!

I crush you!

and

what? ...........WHAT? .................WHAT!!!!?!?!??!

favourite smiley here decided would have to be :badsmile:

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Welcome to da comunity, Shockwave. Dont forget the rules. And post alot^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    You are surely very excitable! XD
    Welcome to the forums, hope you have a fun time here! ^_^

~Kelsey

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Welcomenezz!!
    XD XD!!! to your firzt pozt...XD
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez,ztay active, and have lotz 0 fun!!
    l83

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Welcome to PC, hope you like it here.
    It is almost midnight here.*yawns*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Welcome to the boards...looks like we don't have to tell you anything else, you'll fit in just right.

Back