• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    Hello all i just joined to day and even posted in the Trade Section, thing(befor i did this post >.<) anyway just wanted to hi to you all, and to let you know i am a mega collector, with in the game

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Collector Zeno!

I'm sure you'll get plenty of trade requests over in the trade corner...It's a pretty active section, perfect for a mega collector such as yourself =D

Good luck with your trade thread and I'll see ya around!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Im sure you will be trading alot if you are a mega collector and i may even trade with you myself sometimes in the future but not right now. Well remember to stick to the rules and make alot of freinds but most importantly have fun! I will see you around.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Yo yo yo, whazzup XD Anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay and most importantly HAVE FUN or else XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello and welcome to PC Collector Zeno,I hope you enjoy your stay here at are forums and have fun. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. See you around soon.

~Paul

Back