• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Strong Pokemon

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I need a strong pokemon so i can beat the elite 4 anyone want a chimchar for something

Michael Chartrose

지저분한 연수생
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2015
I need a strong pokemon so i can beat the elite 4 anyone want a chimchar for something

I need to first off ask you this simple question: why don't you get off your arse and earn it for yourself? I never traded with anyone, and yet do I have more than six level 100 Pokémon, in a little bit more than a year. If your too lazy, maybe you could spend a little less than $20.00 using Action Replay, but that's just for people who are too lazy to beat the game. You should consider setting up a schedule of where and when to train on certain Pokémon, so you wouldn't have to ask.

I would give you a couple of Pokémon, but, I don't have a FC nor wifi connection for the DS set up. You might just consider training your Pokémon to get to level 65 before making a single attempt to defeat the Elite Four, since Champion Cynthia has a high-leveled Pokémon - Garchomp.

Back