• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Fan Club

Years
  • 2v12bk7.jpg

This is a club dedicated to one of the best comic book villians ever concieved in the DC universe.

It doesn't matter if you just like the Joker from the The Dark Knight or the orignal Batman Movie. This is the place for you.

Group Leader:
    HEAT WAVE​

Members:
    noxious
    Bloodex-fire
    Josephine
    Anime/Mangalover247

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • OMG yes it was quite strange. I haven't seen a whole episode, but from advertisements and pictures, it looks weird.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Jack Nicholson's was freakin' weird. xD

*Digs up screenie*

nicholsonjokertr0.png

I much preferred the varying stories that Heath's character told;
    Falling into a big pot of chemicals in a warehouse is a bit cliché . :/

Years
  • All of you accepted.

TOPIC: Why has the Joker became one of your fav charaters?

For me I always was a batman fan when I was younger, and the joker was always my fav villian with Mr. Freeze as a close second. I enjoyed his charaterizations from the animated series (the 90-s version), to Jack's, and now Heath's. Long live the Clown Prince of Crime!

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • He became one of my favourite characters because of his evil pleasure for causing mischief at a criminal level. Heath then drilled that into my head with the Dark Knight.
    You have no idea how much I laughed when he did the 'magic trick' and made a pencil disappear.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Really? That is pretty amazing I mean the Jokers character really could've gone anywhere but Heath did it wonderfully!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Omg those images of Jack Nicholson give me a shot of nostalgia right to the heart...
    HeathLedgerJackNicholsonJoker.jpg

Side by side for comparison. :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I loved in the Dark Knight when Mr Joker went to blow up the hospital and he was walking like his dress was giving him a massive wedgie and the detonator didn't work properly. So he struggled for a bit before it exploding.
    EPIC!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • OMG yes!
    I also liked the part in Jack Nicholson's Joker where when he died at the end, the laughing box went off, I just found that so scary and funny when I was younger...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Nah I don't think the Dark Knight would be rated R but back maybe 15 + years ago, it might have been quite something to see in that time period...

Back