• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is it possible to change fonts in edit mode?

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
  • I've been posting a Fan Fiction but for some reason when I copy and paste the chapters into the text box and submit the reply the font changes from comic sans to something very small and very hard to read (for me at least). Is it possible to change the font in edit mode because it isn't from what I've seen.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • When you edit your post, click Go Advanced and you can change it from there.

But you can also click the crossed out A's symbol in the corner, and that gets rid of anything formatting you've done to your post.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It is possible. Just click "Edit" and go through your entire chapter, removing all the font tags. Other people have done so, so you should be able to as well.

EDIT: If nothing's working out for you, let me know and I can change things for you. I don't want to edit your posts without your permission first, to change your font.

Last edited:
    Back