• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Jolteon

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yeah, my birthdays on the 12th, sorry, bad luck XD

EDIT: Also, Casty said about a month ago he was gonna make it so sorry, just wait til then, i have something special planned

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • If you made it cuz i said happy early b-day in the pairup thread, I only said that because I might not be on...

Jolty-kun

Years
  • XD, we'll go bowling on my birthday XD, this is not my birthday even though its PC's birthday, WAIT!, its PC'S BIRTHDAY! WAHOO! XD

Eli, your not on yahoo m XD

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Well, anyway happy birthday (because i don't if i will be sober the 12 XD), so Congratulations Jolteon!!!.

If someone do something that day i will be there!.

The Pc birthday thread??, well, i guess im too n00b to be here then XD.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Ok, 8 people, 7 other people are coming bowling, who's coming?, icy, your right, you can come, just incase ya get beaten, ill let ya come:
    ---------------
    Icystorm
    Jolteon!!!
    (empty)
    (empty)
    (empty)
    (empty)
    (empty)
    -----------
    Come now!, ask me through YIM, PM or Email

Yeah, Casty is a good friend of mine, KEEP AWAY XD

Back