• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are all the memories you experienced with pokemon throughout the years?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I was walking through the grocery store where that had a shelf of OnSale movies for 9.99 in american currency. As I was browsing through the rack I saw what I thought had been extinct for decades... I nearly crapped myself and welled up with tears. For 10 bucks I saw Poke'mon the Movie 2000. Instantly memories from my childhood consumed my brain. Impulsivly I picked up the movie, bought it and watched upon my arrival home... Sweet Memories, sweet, sweet memories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
WOW...now that does bring back memories if that were to happen to me!!!
except how are we suposed to discuss this???

Is it about u getting the movie or about memories we had with pokemon???

T!M

Years
WOW...now that does bring back memories if that were to happen to me!!!
except how are we suposed to discuss this???

Is it about u getting the movie or about memories we had with pokemon???

My sorries to you, I was just trying to share and experience I had... my bad...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
it's okay!!! I would probably have done the same probably!!! ha ha...but u can turn this into a pretty neat thread my making the topic of it..."What are all the memories you experienced with pokemon throughout the years?"

what do u think???

T!M

Years
it's okay!!! I would probably have done the same probably!!! ha ha...but u can turn this into a pretty neat thread my making the topic of it..."What are all the memories you experienced with pokemon throughout the years?"

what do u think???

EXCELLLENT!

... ... ...

Now how do you switch thread topic names? -.-

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
alrighty then...well SOME memories I had was well...I have to think about this for a minute...

BRB sooner or later...:D

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I remember that "Battle Aboard the SS Anne" was the episode that got me hooked to the series

EXCELLLENT!

... ... ...

Now how do you switch thread topic names? -.-

You can't, for some reason PC decides that the users are too irresonsible to be allowed to change the name of their own thread, when you can on other forums...you'll have to hope that either Charaxes or Unown_ comes into the thread so they'll change it. But the thread title is good anyway, it just says it's about memories ^^

T!M

Years
I remember that "Battle Aboard the SS Anne" was the episode that got me hooked to the series

You can't, for some reason PC decides that the users are too irresonsible to be allowed to change the name of their own thread, when you can on other forums...you'll have to hope that either Charaxes or Unown_ comes into the thread so they'll change it. But the thread title is good anyway, it just says it's about memories ^^

I remember that episode... When I first saw it... I didn't believe a ship that had been submerged could still have air in it... But neverthe less great episode...

Man... I miss Brock...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
huh??? but brock is still in the show currently...u do know that right timmothy???

but I think ever since I saw ash get his first pokemon pikachu and I continuously kept watching I was just addicted...Then may came in and introduced contests...I WAS HOOCKED!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
The other day I was actually watching the first episode, I remember as a little kid watching it. *sniff*

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Oh yes the first movie...that was so EPIC to me, I think I cried the first time I saw it when pikachu kept getting hit by the cloned pikachu, and then when ash seemed to be on the verge of dying...oh gosh!!! :(

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
ohman.

Did the exact same thing back in December.

It was so close to Christmas, so I was saving money, but I was at the store saw the 2000 movie on clearance sale. >w>

I basically sprinted over to box of movies, went 'That's SO mine! D<', and owned it two minutes later. As much as I love that movie, and as many times as I've seen it, I've never owned it, until now. nn;

Years
Oh, how I loved the old Pokemon. The new ones kind of have good storylines...But I wasn't impressed by the recent movie at all and stopped watching it after like an hour or 30 minutes. And the way they design pokemon now...They're all smoothish. Like Ho-Oh, you notice the texture and rough designs on it. Now all the Pokemon are just cheapo computer graphic designed stuff...I wish the old Pokemon so bad, and I miss Misty. I have to hold myself back from crying when the old episodes actually touched you, like the episode were The St. Anne sunk. Now the Pokemon episodes have too much comedy to the point were it's just stupid. It started getting bad around Hoenn...I wish they still had old pokemon episodes playing on Cartoon Network and channels like that. I used to LOVE all of the Pokemon series...Now I hate the cheesy TV series and the overly expensive Pokemon cards. I only like the Pokemon games, now. Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, it's just this is how I feel.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
I still watch the first movie all the time.
And I still tear up during Pikachu's Vacation when Charizard gets his head stuck in the pole thing. Don't laugh. ;o;

Man I love that movie. Ummm... I don't tear up at that part but... you know I'm sorry... I laugh. It's comedy for sick twisted minds like my own.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
Man I love that movie. Ummm... I don't tear up at that part but... you know I'm sorry... I laugh. It's comedy for sick twisted minds like my own.
You laugh? Tsk tsk. x3
I would absolutly freak out if I ever got my head stuck in something like that, so during the scene I was like "Ahh! Get charizard out of there~! ;o;"

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I still watch the first movie all the time.
And I still tear up during Pikachu's Vacation when Charizard gets his head stuck in the pole thing. Don't laugh. ;o;

ohmygod, I do tooo~! ;~;

...and at the end of movie, when Ash 'dies', and all the Pokemon start sobbing.

>w>; Man, I loved the old movies..

Vernikova

Banned
Years
I'm still waiting for the first 8 movies to be released in widescreen. I mean, if I'm not getting original BGM at least give me widescreen movies.

Anyway, that does bring back memories.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021

LMAO someone -repped me for "insulting PC staff" XDDD That's my first -rep and, wow, it was random. There is a *ton* of stuff I felt sure I would get -repped for, but not this XDDDD I wasn't insulting Charaxes or Unown_, I like them, I was just talking about the rules XD Oh well This rep system is hilarious, but then, it's only as good as the people giving rep. Haha.

I'm still waiting for the first 8 movies to be released in widescreen. I mean, if I'm not getting original BGM at least give me widescreen movies.

Anyway, that does bring back memories.

Well, it's only the first 3 movies that don't have the original BGM, although there are some random tracks that are dub in movie 5 (I think the title screen music if I remember rightly) and all the This Side of paradise instrumentals in movie 7

Back