• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are all the memories you experienced with pokemon throughout the years?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I still watch the first movie all the time.
    And I still tear up during Pikachu's Vacation when Charizard gets his head stuck in the pole thing. Don't laugh. ;o;

I cried too.
    Mostly due to the fact that when I was a little kid I got my finger stuck in that part of a one-person trampoline where you insert the bar thing. Vertically. Upwards.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • I haven't seen much of the show or any of the movies in at least five years. When I move out, I'm gonna make it my first priority to relive it all.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • SImply joining this forum last year brought back old sweet memories.

I'm 18, it's not always normal for me to have an interest in pokemon for me.
    But after I made my first pokemon rp on another forum, my child-like self was reborn.

I still have it in me.

I remember when that child was still filled with energy. I got home from school every day, ran downstairs, turned on the TV, and flipped to Kids WB.

Watched Ash kick the crap out of Team ROcket and was satisfied every time. The first time I saw the FIrst Movie, I was satisfied.

Sadly, that child went into a deep sleep shortly after watching The Movie 2000. I don't know. Other interesting things, Yu-Gi-Oh, whatever. That RP I mentioned above, rebirthed my inner child. I am indebt to whoever thought of pokemon lol.

It feels good to be young again...

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • In the french shop called Gi-Fi they are doing the first 4 seasons of pokemon box set fro 35euros(40 dollars)

I brought it and have spent the last 27 hours watching Pokemon from my youth all over again

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The earlist thing i rember about pokemon is that i was watching tv with my sisters and i had never seen it before and they were watching sailor moon or something and they started to fight or something and they got in troble and got sent to there room and my mum see sailor moon or something and new that i hated it and changed it to some new show called pokemon and then after that i watched it religously so still to this day i wander if my sister wernt so evil to each other when they were younger i would of never seen pokemon

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Inferno, younger siblings have their uses.

For example, if my brother hadn't begged to enter a Tricky-Tray raffle (a raffle where you purchase tickets to win one of many really big prize baskets) then I would have never fallen in love with Pokemon in the first place. Kadabra still holds a special place in my heart for being the first Pokemon I ever saw, ever. <3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I remember when I got the first movie on video and it came with a free Mewtwo card, I thought it was really cool XD I haven't watched it in ages, but I think the first movie has one of the scenes of Okido Hakase's encyclopedia of Pokemon thing, with Alakazam that was used to TV in Japan. I remmeber thinking it was so funny XD Oh, thanks to the friendly person who +repped me XD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • This thread made me go look at my dusty VHS of Pokemon the First Movie. Dang, those were the days...

Back