• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hey people

sherm

The Other Guy
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2011
My name is Sherm. Ummm.. I dunno what really to say... I guess other than I'm a dude and I enjoy playing RPG games cause they always seem most fun. I like Pokemon the games not the series. I have been workin on Pokemon Dark Blue Version which some may have seen on Game Development Fourm... Its not the most incredible game since I dunno how to take Screenies or nothin.. I have basically just started on it as I see some of you are really far along on your games but I work hard on stuff I love doin so I will do a good job on that. I would like some help with it if anyone is interested in helpin... I'm good at mapping and ideas.. Storylines arent my strongest point since I can't make ones that sound any good to me lol. I dunno how to script or sprite. I'm not king with GIMP but I can use it well enough to make a decent title screen and I have enough experience with RMXP I can some stuff. But I'm not amazing at eventing.. I will be honest I never actually tried to make a game before usually I just make maps and look at stuff online too see how I can improve on some of my other skills in RMXP. I mean I add alot to my favorites list, so if the day ever came where I really had an idea I could maybe make a game.. This idea however is the best I think for me to try... since I have played Pokemon and I do understand how it works.. maybe not the scripts but the general idea of the game.

Thank you for takin some time to read this..

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
hello welcome to PC I'm new here too
so enjoy your stay here

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Welcome to PC :classic:
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Hiya Sherm~ :D
Quite a lot of our members are into Game Developing. :)
Even though you haven't made a game before, you are experienced in mapping, which is one of the main aspects of a game, right? :)
Most of our members are kind and would be more than willing to answer your questions or help you :)
I hope you read the rules and have a good time at PC ;)

Back