• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen space center

Status
Not open for further replies.

quillmagma

powercrazed trainer
Years
  • in pokemon emerald the japanese version if you put a... i think a roselia in front a magneton in back and talk to the white rock you can go into the rocket to deoxys
    for jirachi you must have a altaria then go to the sky pillar.. you can go in 1 of the holes in the top fall down and you find jirachi

in the US version you have to talk to the rocket scientist who says a number every week it will go up if you have 100 he asks you if you want to go with a rocket
    (say yes or else you screwed your only way to get deoxys) then you get in the rocket and go to the moon where you see him.

p.s. you have a 1 on 3000-4000 chance it is programmed in your game not every game has it

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • this rumor has already been confirmed as false so why are people keep trying to fool others with this, if nintendo had done something like that in the game they would have put it in the guides for the game, so for the last time there is no way to get jirachi/deoxys outside events or hacking, but you can get jirachi from japanese colloseun bonus disc or european pokemon channel

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • in pokemon emerald the japanese version if you put a... i think a roselia in front a magneton in back and talk to the white rock you can go into the rocket to deoxys

Rock's script:
    Spoiler:

Awesome, isn't it? No Deoxys anywhere.

for jirachi you must have a altaria then go to the sky pillar.. you can go in 1 of the holes in the top fall down and you find jirachi

It's amazing to see that you are the only single person in the entire world that has found it in almost four? five years? I'm not sure, but wow, amazing.

in the US version you have to talk to the rocket scientist who says a number every week it will go up if you have 100 he asks you if you want to go with a rocket
    (say yes or else you screwed your only way to get deoxys) then you get in the rocket and go to the moon where you see him.

p.s. you have a 1 on 3000-4000 chance it is programmed in your game not every game has it

Okay, let's check that guy's script in XSE:

Spoiler:

Hmm, seems as if he only has four text strings. Interesting. I don't see the Jirachi one anywhere. Tsk. I guess I got one of the games the evil programmers took the event away from :(

Now being serious, all these tales were good in the past, but now that we can use all kind of utilities to open the ROMs and see all their content, from the first to the last bit, proving all these rumours fake doesn't take longer than 15 minutes, so it's not fun anymore :\

But yeah, not a single truth here.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back