• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    First I want to go through Lucian's background. Maybe it would be good to get to know him to be more than simply the man who hangs on Cynthia both literally and figuratively. Unless, of course, that's all there is to him. That of course is before the wedding, which should be over-the-top because Cynthia is part of it.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • XD Well, now that you mention it, there is not much around Lucian besides his affection for Cynthia and the occasional mention of his affection for books. XD Good idea to include his background, we haven't even seen his family yet.
    (Has he one? >>;;;)
    Yeah, and over the top because Sabrina's funeral will be included. I predict a wedding like Sinnoh hasn't seen it before, with more pomp and gold and silver and music and money and...etc. . Well, like in the old times. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I guess we'll find out if Lucian has a family, won't we?

Now that there's a date set for the wedding, either Cynthia's going to have to hurry up and kill Sabrina or just let her go for now. Either way, it'll be the biggest wedding Sinnoh's ever seen.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Read bulbapedia's entry about him, there are rumours he has at least a grandfather. Otherwise, nothing. >> As with most game AND anime characters. Poor guy. (I need to give him a family as well...)

Second option, plz. I guess we'll have to wait and see. >> And I assume it's going to top Will and Sabrina's wedding as well, with Cynthia being a literal queen. XD!

I guess I should leave the club with a new topic, shouldn't I? 0=) Our kinda last topic were her clothes *lol*, so I came up with a funny question...since she does only wear black...do you think Cynthia's a gothic? If yes, why, if not, why not? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    She's probably not truly a goth, but her clothing style does look pretty gothic. I'd like to at least think of her as somewhat gothic.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ^especially her character, neh? (Dark mind, neh? ^.~)

Nah, she doesn't dye her hair black and her clothes aren't very goth-like.

I wear black all the time, but I'm not a goth.
    Well, one doesn't have to die his/her hair black to be a gothic. (And her clothes ARE gothic like. Imo. XD).
    I started searching for fanart and surprise, even most fanart pictures her completely in black.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I doubt it's necessary for me to post the fanart since I searched with her Japanese name, which you already did (and I got the same Cynthia & Lucian picutre ^^ That artist has quite a few pictures of her, but his style is...weird. Oo).

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'll happily post some of the art I found.
    I'll put them into two sections.
    Cynthia x Dawn
    Spoiler:

Cynthia
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Wow, you found some nice art there. It's apparent that many people think Cynthia's... um, upper body area is pretty large (myself included). That just makes her all the better, doesn't it?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *.* Yuri art...omg....
    Public announcement: We're sad to announce that P*A has died of blood loss caused by massive nosebleeding...
    *g*

*is revived* Omg, omg, some of these picture may need a dangerous tag. *saves them* Now, if there was a BlackVelvetshipping pic on the web, I would surely die again.
    And yes, CPF, we all think so. In the end, we're all perverted fanboys (and girls). It's just that the artists know how to express it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Wow, you found some nice art there. It's apparent that many people think Cynthia's... um, upper body area is pretty large (myself included). That just makes her all the better, doesn't it?
    I'm one of those people too.

*.* Yuri art...omg....
    Public announcement: We're sad to announce that P*A has died of blood loss caused by massive nosebleeding...
    *g*

*is revived* Omg, omg, some of these picture may need a dangerous tag. *saves them* Now, if there was a BlackVelvetshipping pic on the web, I would surely die again.
    And yes, CPF, we all think so. In the end, we're all perverted fanboys (and girls). It's just that the artists know how to express it.
    Thats nothing, I omitted two pics that I thought may have been two explicit, because of Cynthia/Dawn panty shots and Dawn/Cynthia nudity, although the mist in the pic covered any private areas. I was sad about omitting the latter pic, because its drawn so well.

I have them all on my Photobucket if you wanna see them, my guest password is "password", without the quotes of course.

I found a TGC Cynthia pic that I've never seen before.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *.* I'll look at them as soon as I have the time to do so. Fanart, oh glorious fanart. XD

I know that TCG picture! ^^ It's from 'Cynthia's feelings'. Oh man, I want that card to badly, yet I don't know if it's out in Germany yet. >> *makes a note to search on ebay*
    But...anyone else have the feeling that her hands are not drawn correctly? Oo To me it seems as if she has two left hands...or something. ><

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • *.* I'll look at them as soon as I have the time to do so. Fanart, oh glorious fanart. XD

I know that TCG picture! ^^ It's from 'Cynthia's feelings'. Oh man, I want that card to badly, yet I don't know if it's out in Germany yet. >> *makes a note to search on ebay*
    But...anyone else have the feeling that her hands are not drawn correctly? Oo To me it seems as if she has two left hands...or something. ><
    Its just the position of her hands. She has her left hand crossing over her right arm and her right hand is upside down since she's holding the Pokeball in it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I love how Cynthia in that picture is shown with an Ultra Ball, those colors fit her perfectly. In fact I've always made sure to include in my fanfics that she uses Ultra Balls, with their black-and-gold colors.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Wouldn't Master balls fit the queen more? ...*hits herself for naughty joke* I noticed that besides black, everything she wears is yellow/golden (her shoes and these things in her hair), so yes, golden is perfect for the queen Cynthia.
    Not to mention that you'll LOVE the future fic's title then, CPF. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Ooh, please tell me it has something to do with royalty! I notice I've convinced you into talking about Cynthia as a queen... now what I need is someone to draw me some fanart with her wearing a crown or sitting on a throne or something.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • It has. It certainly has. Wanna know the title? It doesn't tell you much more than you already know...
    Yes, CPF, as sad as it is, you've managed to convince me completely. >< Now I even see Cynthia's episodes (I watched the one that's out in German yesterday) with different eyes. x.x
    More fanart? x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back