• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    It will come as a surprise, trust me, this time I don't think you'll guess it.

I don't want my story to be too much like Bleach where lots of people *almost* die but nobody important ever dies. So I don't want to keep on putting Sabrina to the verge of death but not killing her. Plus Cynthia's probably sick of Sabrina barely surviving herself. She wouldn't let her get away again.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I'm too lazy to make guessed right now...crack guesses, though...didn't I say either Will would fall in love with Cynthia or Sabrina falls in love with Lucian? *ggg* Oh, wait, or it's Liza that loves Lucian!!! *falls over with laughter*

>> You *really* don't make me feel any better. >.< Now I just know, if Sabrina crosses paths with Cynthia again, she either has to defeat Cynthia or she will die. Ouch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Just keep guessing, it'll be a real surprise...

I've had some ideas for a big final battle between Cynthia and Sabrina... and I feel so sad thinking about the results. But that's a far way off from here...

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Did you know that in Guitar Hero World Tour's GHTunes Download area that there is a song called PokemonCynthia which is based off the song you hear when you face her in the Pokemon League? Its great, I downloaded it, along with GalacticCyrus & Champion Theme (G/S/C), and other video game songs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Wow, I didn't know they had video game songs for that game. I don't have that game, so I wouldn't be able to get it. While the song that plays for her battle is pretty good, it's nothing compared to the music from the original Game Boy games, which was awesome.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I postponed this for a special reason. I was on an anime &manga convention today and....I'm thinking about cosplaying as Cynthia next year. ^^
    *sees CPF screaming something like 'I influenced her again'*....no, you did not. I had the clothes even before liking Cynthia and only noticed now that they match her outfit quite well. =3 I only need the shoes now (high heels, omg, my poor feet. x.x), a wig (...ouch again), and something to build these hair thingies she has.
    I thought about either CPF or Zammy cosplaying as Lucian, but latter doesn't want...>>

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yes! Yes! Yes! I so want to see you as Queen Cynthia. You can even wear a crown...

Getting the wig will be the most expensive part, I paid like $40 for a gray wig that only covers my head. The hardest part will be trying to find things to match those black things in her hair, but it shouldn't be incredibly difficult.

I tell you what, if you cosplay as Cynthia, I'll cosplay as Lucian. It might be more difficult to find a colored suit for a reasonable price, but I'll try. Then whenever we make our costumes, we can post pictures of ourselves. And if I had several thousand dollars to spend, I'd even go over there to Germany and join you for the convention. Unfortunately, it's my sister who's getting the thousands to go to Europe this year, not me.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • If I start cosplaying as *Queen* Cynthia, then I can throw my mind away and clone yours, seriously. XD!
    I warn you, I do not have Cynthia's figure, not at all. >.< I can only get into her clothes...
    Plus, I never walked in high heels before (so I may just cut her shoes a bit...plz not be angry with me. >.<)

I think I know where I can get a wig, but that shop only has them once a year, around carneval. >>
    If I don't find anything *cuts off some random Umbreon's ears*, I'll build them myself.

...^.^ I guess we'll have to keep the costumes one year then and in 2011, we can cosplay together, lol. XD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • What a coincidence, I'm planning on cosplaying as Platinum's Dawn/Platina. I even found this pic that shows how I can get my hair like hers, I just have to find hair clips that look like her's. Thank goodness she has normal hair unlike Crystal & May/Sapphire.
    Spoiler:

Don't worry, I don't have her figure either, most asian girls like me don't T-T, and I have a hard time wearing high heels too, even though I usually run on on the fronts of my feet with the back in the air for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    If I start cosplaying as *Queen* Cynthia, then I can throw my mind away and clone yours, seriously. XD!
    I warn you, I do not have Cynthia's figure, not at all. >.< I can only get into her clothes...
    Plus, I never walked in high heels before (so I may just cut her shoes a bit...plz not be angry with me. >.<)

No one has Cynthia's figure. It's impossible to look that perfect. I'm surprised you've never worn high heels before, though. Isn't that one of the requirements to cosplaying Cynthia?

...^.^ I guess we'll have to keep the costumes one year then and in 2011, we can cosplay together, lol. XD

*makes list* 2009: Get a job. 2010: Get a girlfriend. 2011: Go to Germany. One of those three doesn't seem too realistic...
    (the second one, of course)

And that's a pretty amazing picture, how they figured out exactly how to make her hair. Here I am, thinking that sort of hairstyle is next to impossible.

BTW, any chance of you drawing a picture of Queen Cynthia for me us? I so want to see it.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ...CPF, you might need to get your mind checked, you're more obsessed over Cynthia than I'm obsessed over Sabrina and that might not be healthy anymore. *g*
    Yeah, I never walked in high heels before, I normally avoid them. ^^;;; Hence the reason I might cut the high heels... *hides*

...I may cosplay Cynthia and you may cosplay as Lucian, but don't think any farther! XD You have to bow to me! *snaps finger* ^.~ So, get a job and get the money to come to Germany!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I forgot about the requirements that come with being Lucian and you being Cynthia... or, rather, Queen Cynthia... and those are my own fault, too.

If I did get enough money, though, I'd seriously think about visiting Germany, that would be fun. I don't know what they think about people wearing purple suits, though.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *evil grin* This is going to be so fun. XD

Don't worry, the anime convention I was on had much scarier costumes, you won't look out of space there at all. Which reminds me...I asked my mom and she agreed to help me on the costume. ^^ Because the coat I have right now is black, but does not have all the fuzzy appendages Cynthia's has. I have to get them. ^^
    (Besides, my mom thought Cynthia's clothes wouldn't really be considered a 'costume', so I doubt Lucian's clothes are much weirder. Just the wig and the glasses might be considered a bit...crazy. XD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    If we went to the convention together, people would have to wonder, "why is this guy treating this girl like a queen? There's no queen in the Pokemon world!" To which I would answer: yes, there is.

Oh yes, you need all the furry-looking stuff (even if it's fake, of course). That's a requirement.

My goal will be to come up with a Lucian costume in between now and this time next year. I'd try sooner, but since the anime convention I'm going to is coming up in only three weeks, it's too late to get a costume now (or is it?). Anyway, I'll begin working on it (and seeing what I can do about the glasses, after all I wear glasses, so getting different-colored ones may be harder than expected).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • lol *Now* there is one. (And that's going to be me, yay. XD)...darn it, you DID influence me...*gets out her jewelery*

...but no high hells. Kills my feet. >> Do you want your queen to have broken ankles?

*shrugs* You can try. I'm sure I'll have to work a whole year for my costume, after all, getting all the things and sewing...x.x
    I wear glasses, too. Don't exptect me to take them off. >> I hate contact lenses.
    ...I am acting like a queen. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    We'll finally be able to convince people that Cynthia is a queen once you do this cosplaying job... oh, it ought to be fantastic. Jewelry is a big plus, too.

I love how you misspelled high heels... I guess that's how they feel. (I'm a guy, I like girls wearing heels.)

The suit is more red than purple, it's the hair that's purple... the hardest part will be getting the wig. I'll be buying a girl's wig for a male character... that'll be interesting.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ...*shakes head* Why am I even playing along with this?
    *evillish side takes over* BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU POWER!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

XD! That was done more or less on purpose. I hate high heels/hells. >> I tried to wear them and failed to get up the stairs. x.x

*g* I know. Though I doubt finding a purple wig will be hard, it's just hard to get the hair style right. Same with my wig, actually. ><

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    There's a good site for wigs, where I got one for this upcoming convention... I think it's called cosworx.com or something like that. Pretty expensive, but where else are you going to find wigs other than online?

And remember, you'll be the one in power if you're Cynthia... one of the big pluses to being queen.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • And that's a pretty amazing picture, how they figured out exactly how to make her hair. Here I am, thinking that sort of hairstyle is next to impossible.

BTW, any chance of you drawing a picture of Queen Cynthia for me us? I so want to see it.
    Well, I tried to get my hair like Dawn's and it worked, I'm wearing it that way now actually. All you really have to do is split a ponytail into thirds and clip two of them to the sides of your head and clip them to the hair that you have there already to keep it in place.

I'm going to try drawing her like that sometime next week, when I'm at my dad's because I have an art desk there. I'll try to get it scanned sometime the week after, because the scanner is at my mom's. I will take a picture of it with my cell phone though and upload that for y'all after I finish it as a teaser. It won't be much though, I can't color pics well so it'll just be a sketch, and I'm not great at poses, but I'll do what I can..no throne though, I have issues with drawing objects, especially objects like a fancy throne worthy of Queen Cynthia. Any particular costume you want her to wear?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm going to try drawing her like that sometime next week, when I'm at my dad's because I have an art desk there. I'll try to get it scanned sometime the week after, because the scanner is at my mom's. I will take a picture of it with my cell phone though and upload that for y'all after I finish it as a teaser. It won't be much though, I can't color pics well so it'll just be a sketch, and I'm not great at poses, but I'll do what I can..no throne though, I have issues with drawing objects, especially objects like a fancy throne worthy of Queen Cynthia. Any particular costume you want her to wear?

Awesome... I'd just love to see her wear her normal clothing, there's nothing really better than that. She just needs a crown...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back