• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi i am new here and this will let you get to know mwah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

courtzzz15

living dead
Years
  • ok here this is my website... www.geocities.com/courtneyhelsel give me your opinions, ratings, and comments... be rude or be kind i don't care as long as it gives me ideas for my website... i have some pokemon stuff on it but the whole site isn't dedicated to pkmn it's dedicated to me and my friends and my life... give me your websites so i can get to know you and i will give my opinions too!!! :) :rambo: :pirate: :laugh:

courtzzz15

living dead
    Years
  • By the way...

I just was trying to start a conversation... guess that was a bad idea... i am just trying to be nice... so leave me alone if you don't want to respond correctly...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Watch it.

And to be honest, it's crap. Everything is misaligned... and overlaps and crap. Looks horrid to me.

courtzzz15

living dead
    Years
  • Well...

thank you for your opinion i will look into aligning things differently frankly though i like stuff disorganized... sorry if that bothers some people i find things amusing when they are mixed around a little it gives a person something to really think about and not the norm thing... :rambo: :D

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Maybe when it looks like a real site and not some random HTML code thrown together, you might get a decent rating...

Until then *by suggestion of a few people*

*LOCK*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back