• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am New ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Hi Everyone, I am Mixitrion, y like this Forum Because is all about what I Like, the Games, Technology, etc; y Speak Spanish, Claro que si, And a Little bit of Russian

I hope make new friends, see ya

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to PC! (By the way,It's "I" not "y",if that's what you mean :))

Have a nice time here!

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Aloha Mixirtion, my name is Keahi and welcome to the community. I speak many different languages also like Italian, French, German, Spanish, and Newigan or how ever you spell it.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hi! Hope you are well.
    Welcome to PC (pokecommunity just in case you don't know ;))
    If you wanna chat I'll be here. I'll be glad to talk to you.
    Pleases follow the rules. The best one has to be HAVE FUN! ^_^
    See you around!

Crissy xX

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Hi, Mixitron. Glad you decided to join PC. That's also one of the reasons why I joined this great community, and also, because it's a POKéMON Community! (:O) And wow, another spanish talker. Eso si que resultó algo bueno! xD Now, as a kinda-old member, I'll say:

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, and hope you enjoy your time here! Friends are easy to find here; just look at meh! :D

Back