• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

blazelust

Hack
Years
  • My name is Blaze, and I feel I've lurked here long enough. I've been an avid Pokémon fan since I was little, and I never grew out of it like people said I would, like that pair of shoes you get in your late 'teens that never seems to get smaller. I started out on Yellow and worked my way up through Gen 3; I've since become bored and switched to romhacks.

I've always liked the idea of doing my own, but my scripting ability is somewhat akin to a nihilistic optimist: it just doesn't exist. My attempts to learn fall to the ground like so many lead balloons. I'm like a five-year-old holding a brush with a glass of water, staring at a blank canvas. It's there, right in front of me, but I'm missing something. As such, I will probably get as fair as having the story written out and graphics finished when I throw my hands up, go, "welp, I tried" and quit in frustration like no one's ever quit in frustration before. But that's okay, it builds character! ... right?

And golly, would you look at all of these words that no one is going to read. :P

Vie

Years
  • hey, welcome to PC!
    :O you got bored after 3rd gen? then you miss something xD
    I don't know much about hacking...just played shiny gold xD
    well, see you around.

blazelust

Hack
    Years
  • It's not that I got bored so much that I don't have the cash money for a DS; it's slim pickings over here for the time being. I never really get bored with the original games, but romhacks have opened up a world new world to me! As stupid and glurgy as that probably sounds. :D

Thanks for the welcome.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!
    I don't know much about hacking or should I say anything, but I can say good luck! ^_^
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here!
    Please read and follow the rules. The best one is HAVE FUN!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, blazelust! There are a lot of very knowledgable people who can help you with your scripting, so I wish you good luck with learning how to make your very own hack :)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC blazelust!

Have fun here and if you like ROM-Hacking the Emulation section is for you ;)

Back