• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and Pikachu

Whom do you think Ash would probally have most of a chance with,Misty or May?

• May

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • or Misty

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
  • Okay who thinks what will happen on the very last pokemon episode.Will Ash release Pikachu,or will Ash marry Misty lol.I think Ash will probably release Pikachu,or it will probably show them on another adventure.And do you guys think that pokemon will stop at 493 species?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I think, that after several good byes, Ash and Pikachu will return to Pallet, meet up with Misty again, and either travel to the next region or stay home and reminisce with his old Pokemon in Oak's lab. I don't think there will be a Generation 5, though. A GSC remake, sure, but another generation seems to be pushing it....

Years
  • 1. Are you crazy!? Not a fan of their masterXpokemon relationship cuz paul has the best relationship with his pokes but Ash will never leave Pikachu. visa-versa.

2. If they air another get rid of Ash and Team Rockect and give us Ash's kid Ashlie or Aston and Team [insert corny name here].

3. Pokemon will stop at 2500 species cuz pikachu's # is up front.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hasn't it been confirmed that will be another generation after DP ends?

Even so, I think Ash and Pikachu will grow old together.. xD; and I seriously doubt he'll end up with Misty.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hasn't it been confirmed that will be another generation after DP ends?

Even so, I think Ash and Pikachu will grow old together.. xD; and I seriously doubt he'll end up with Misty.

I couldn't say it better myself, it is most unlikely they would make Ash marry one of the anime girls. xD

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well l should have said dawn lol but yeah l thought that ash wouldnt be with anyone from the show cause that always seem to happen in that kinda postion,but if it was to be said it would be misty,she know she like ash lol.lt be sweet if they made the anime from jimmy and marina's stand point of view.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ash and dawn? O.o just from the anime I've seen, I think that would be kinda akward... I say misty or nobody until after the move on to another protag (if ever). And, pikachu stays. period. I can't see the separation bit ever happening.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ash will end up making out with Pikachu, not the girls, duh. Pikashipping ♥

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The last episode will probably be about how Ash got full on Coca Cola but then Nintendo got sued for Mexican Stereotype abuse.

The end. Pokemon Cancelled.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I honestly do not think Ash will ever release Pikachu nor leave it for Misty or May. In the future, he'll probably grow old with Pikachu and live his life in Pallet Town as the master he's been trying to achieve, while helpping with Prof. Oak at the lab.

As for the 5th Gen question, I honestly think they will continue. It's an obvious answer that they will not stop until they don't make any more money out of it.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Ash and Pikachu would probably go on endless adventures together till they get old.

It's unlikely if he would marry Misty or May. He's too young. :|

Back