• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play American Football?

Do you play American Football?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, but I enjoy watching it

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Whats American Football?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
  • I was just wondering if anyone played American Football? If so do you play organized, like for school?
    I'm the starting Nose Guard (DL) for the Emmerich Manual Redskins!! GO SKINS!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Used to play is what I have to say. (I am a poet and i didn't even know it.*shot*)
    `Now I just play football. You know the one with the round ball and the 2 goals with a net. Yeah.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I only play it on rainy days where the mud makes us slide and injuries are at it's highest.

It's just a game that I enjoy, nothing serious or professional.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Even though I have a frame that's build for Football, I've never really had a heart for the sport. ( 6'3" 230 pounds, btw )

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    American football is great with friends and everything. I espeically like watching it on the television.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Actually yeah, I do. I played with my high school on their JV team last year as a middle linebacker defensively, and an offensive tackle (just basically filling the role of a wall XD;).

I would consider myself to be fairly muscular (although I've been neglecting to go to the gym much lately x_x), and stand at around 6"1.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
  • lol....i didnt know that they even played football in Hawaii...is your schools team any good?

Best on the island. (Always fall short at states though).

Haha, Hawaii has the Samoans, Tongans, and other Pacific Islanders. (Like Lofa Tatupu, Rey Maualuga, etc.)

Years
  • The last time I played organized football was in 7th grade for my school, which was over five years ago. I considered trying it again in high school (for 9th grade), but my heart just isn't into it. It's a fun sport to watch on tv, but honestly, I don't really like playing it all that much, unless it's just for fun.

Back